+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 6 Reviewers needed for Green Kids Modern Cloth Nappy packs

Our friends at Green Kids have been producing Australian made modern cloth nappies since 2004!

They are now giving 6 of our viewers the fantastic opportunity to test, review and keep a modern cloth nappy pack valued at $76.

Name:  GreenKids.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  31.1 KB

The pack includes:

2 x Green Kids Anytimes nappies

2 x Green Kids Bamboo Inserts
    1 x Microfibre Insert
    1 x Bamboo Booster
    This is $76 worth.

Green Kids will need to know whether the lucky reviewers would like nappy colours to suit a boy or girl

Reviewers need to have a baby aged from 6 to 18 months.

http://www.greenkids.com.au/

Green Kids also wanted a mention in the post to ask for any of their happy clients to post testimonials on their site (I think)?? I don’t mind putting that in the call out for reviewers.
    Thanks Green Kids!

This is what you need to do if you want to be one of the lucky reviewers:

Reply to this thread IF:
    • you have a baby aged 6 - 18 months
    • you would be able to use these products and write a review for us
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
    • you must live in Australia

By replying to this thread, you agree to:
    • test and use the product conscientiously for two weeks after you receive it
    • post a review in our reviews section within three weeks of receiving the product (but not before you have tested it for two weeks)
    • your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand

If you agree to all the above, post in this thread saying Pick Me, let us know why you should be selected and also let us know if the baby you'll be testing the mcns on is a boy or girl!!

We'll look at all the posts that have been made 10am Friday 23 March, Brissie time, and select six lucky viewers. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you the product.

Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. How to add a review guide

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities

If we've got any viewers out there who are regular Green Kids MCN users, let us know what you think of them! As an Aussie business, they are always looking for positive feedback!
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 21-03-2012 at 09:52.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Love to review

I have a son age 14 months and I do currently use a brand if mcn and would love to review..

Thanks
    Reviews

Pick me!!!!! I am addicted to cloth, despite only having used them for about... 4-5 months, and I am always excited to try out a new brand! I'm always on the look out for good absorbency, good price, fit and ease of use so I would be very excited to try anything new. I would be testing them out on a little boy (Rory) who is 8 months old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Pick me! I have a 14 month old boy who is in cloth and pees through everything. We've tried many brands but not Green kids and would love to give them a go.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me!!

I have been a full time MCN user on my 10mo boy since he was a week old. I also love to support Australian businesses and have alot of WAHM MCN's, but would love to try green kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have a 13 moNth old girl in full time cloth. Would love to try something new!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 16 month old son in mcn. I would love to try out a new brand

Thanks
    Reviews
    pick me. I have a 10 month old boy and I am currently looking at brands of cloth nappies. My son used cloth as a newborn and hasnt since so I want to use them again.Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please pick me, have a 14 months old baby girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pick me please! I have a 14 month old boy and am looking for some new mcns for him. We are pretty much cloth full time now but our stash is still rather small.