User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashy Bines...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ashy Bines...

Anyone been on her clean eating plan? If so, how did you find it?

I've had access to my friends 12 week body transformation (Michelle Bridges) and it's just not for me. The food is far, far too expensive and unrealistic when it comes to the time to prepare meals and such plus I'm not a great fan of hers. Some fantastic recipe ideas but yeah...not a plan I'm keen on.

Ashy Bines seems to have a LOT of good reviews and her plan is a lot cheaper than many I've seen.

I've dropped 15kg on my own quite slowly (over 6 months) but I'm determined to lose this last 10kg as quickly (yet safely) as possible. If anyone's had experience with Ashy Bines I'd love to hear your thoughts
    Sometimes I'd buy Vogue instead of dinner. I just felt it fed me more.
    - Carrie Bradshaw

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkzy For This Useful Post:

MamaC  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I googled the Ashy Bines Clean Eating and I found this info for you. http://community.weightwatchers.com....readID=1044217. Also, I have been doing Bodytrim for the last 5 weeks and have lost 5 kilos. It sounds like Bodytrim and the Ashy Bines Clean eating is very similar. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont waste your time or money.
    i purchased the ashy Bines clean eating diet plan and was so disappointed! It was the biggest waste of money. I have heard a lot of bad things about it now. Girls starved from it and actually ended up putting on more weight then when they started!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweetpea15 For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (30-04-2012),oleander  (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweetpea, that is quiet a strange thing for you to say....... Considering in the plan it is recommended for you to eat every three hours, and instructs you to eat realistic portion sizes and focus on protein intake and reducing sugars.... So I struggle to understand how girls have "starved from it" unless they were pushing themselves and/or not following the plan.

Pinkzyyyyyyyy... You know I love Ashy Haha...

For anyone else reading... Ashy's plan is amazing! I have been following it for almost a week, but already feel so much more energetic and vibrent... The foods are yummy, and you just have to adjust your way of thinking about what is "good" and what is a "no no"....

Love it!

Baby - 6th March 2012

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic Puffin For This Useful Post:

MamaC  (30-04-2012),Pinkzy  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im actually a big fan of Ashy, have been for a long time.

I've lost weight, she's not fake. Alot of my friends do her challenges.

I've had a complete lifestyle change and so have many others.

I lost 6kg in my first two weeks and am continuing to lose weight.

If you haven't lost weight you must have lost motivation or haven't been eating the right things, I definately do NOT starve and feel much more fulfilled, happy and energised

Oh and Ashy's plan isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle change, you have to love the new foods you are eating and learn more about food otherwise sh!t just won't change for you The forum is fantastic, the girls and posts are motivational, inspirational and definately worth my money.
    Last edited by tricks; 27-04-2012 at 01:20.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tricks For This Useful Post:

MamaC  (30-04-2012),Pinkzy  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's been forever since I was here but thought I'd update.

This isn't a plan...or a diet...it's a lifestyle it's changed my life and that's all I can really say. The huge weight loss and measurement loss is just a bonus to how healthy, energetic and happy I now feel (which is probably why this is my first time back here in ages - no offense intended, just that I have so many new interests in being outdoors, and exercising, and living...and being creative now lol). Pleased to say a couple of other hubbers have joined and are too ecstatic with how great they feel thanks to Ashy.

Honestly? if you're wanting to lose weight or just stop eating chemical crap labelled as 'food'......do it this way. It is the best $69 you'll ever spend, and possibly the wisest purchase you'll ever make xo
    Sometimes I'd buy Vogue instead of dinner. I just felt it fed me more.
    - Carrie Bradshaw

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkzy For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been seriously considering it, so thank you for the thread and the responses
    Me Him
    +
    Two Pink Ones
    PND Survivor!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaC For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpea15 View Post
    Dont waste your time or money.
    i purchased the ashy Bines clean eating diet plan and was so disappointed! It was the biggest waste of money. I have heard a lot of bad things about it now. Girls starved from it and actually ended up putting on more weight then when they started!
    Agree!!! I have heard the worst reviews! Might work in the short term but that's it! Her tips are common sense.. Not this amazing new way she has discovered! But of course each to their own.
    Together 10 years and still madly in love
    ICSI#1 - BFN - No frosties - Sept 11
    PICSI#2 - Feb 2012 - BPN
    FET-April - BFN
    PICSI#3 - BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you just join online?

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you do the boot camp things they look alright But eating healthy is just common sense and you can find info on the net for free.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast