User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Reading my pregnancy diary to my 4yo

Well next Tuesday is my Premmie daughters 4th Birthday! I've been reading my diary to her each night, I started it when I was admitted to hospital was there for 5 weeks, so it's pretty long! This is the 1st time I've done it, I think she understand more! But looking back on it, reading it has shown me how raw it all still is! I can't read a page without crying! This time of the year is always a struggle!
    Joanne 27 - DH 29
    DD#1 -5yo - DD#2 -2yo -9mths

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joalisha For This Useful Post:

tayasmummy  (21-03-2012)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Free weekly inspiration
Sleeping and Settling Tips

directory quick search

postcode / advanced search basic search

who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

forum - chatting now

can you help?
christmas specialssee all
Swingz n Thingz
Swinging is one of the greatest joys of childhood. Our swings suit from 6 months to 8 years, Australian made with fadeproof, weatherproof outdoor materials, 2 year guarantee. Great Christmas gifts. Buy online, Free Delivery Australia wide $145
new stuffsee all
LollyMail
Are you looking for an awesome gift that guarantees a smile? Visit our easy and fun jar creation station! Our gift service delivers unique lolly jars full of your favourite pick & mix and labelled with your own personalised message!
sales & discountssee all
Aussie Farmers Direct
For a limited time only, Aussie Farmers Direct are offering new customers 20% off their first order. Enjoy fresh 100% Aussie produce delivered direct from the farm gate to your doorstep.
gotcha