User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Reading my pregnancy diary to my 4yo

Well next Tuesday is my Premmie daughters 4th Birthday! I've been reading my diary to her each night, I started it when I was admitted to hospital was there for 5 weeks, so it's pretty long! This is the 1st time I've done it, I think she understand more! But looking back on it, reading it has shown me how raw it all still is! I can't read a page without crying! This time of the year is always a struggle!
    Joanne 27 - DH 29
    DD#1 -5yo - DD#2 -2yo -9mths

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joalisha For This Useful Post:

tayasmummy  (21-03-2012)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Free weekly inspiration
Sleeping and Settling Tips

directory quick search

postcode / advanced search basic search

who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

forum - chatting now

can you help?
gift guidesee allSmall Red Ribbon with gift ornament
The Bub Hub
Highly promoted all over the site in Facebook mentions and in our weekly eNewsletters. No better place to present your offerings to parents this Christmas! Contact us today to take advantage of this amazing offer. Places are limited
new stuffsee all
DIAL-AN-ANGEL & Family Care
The entertaining season is approaching fast. Avoid the last minute panic and book your Spring Clean today. Not only will your house be ready for company but you’ll feel better too! All our Angels have Police checks and are covered by insurance.
sales & discountssee all
Green Kids Modern Cloth Nappies
Head to Green Kids BUY 2 GET 1 FREE SALE until Sunday 2 November & get your 3rd item FREE when you purchase anything from the Green Kids range! That's a HUGE saving of 33% and it's only available from Green Kids this week :)
Buy 2 of anything from Green Kids range and get 1 FREE! See in-store for full details :)
gotcha