+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by circangel View Post
    Thanks I guess 15% reduction is no where near 100% and I agree prostate cancer alone would not be a good enough reason. Perhaps if there were a history of prostate cancer it might be a consideration. Points taken, I will leave this to the experts. I just thought parents might be wondering why circumcision should not be freely available and accessible.

Quoting some medical links and throwing in a biblical reference does not equate to wondering why parents aren't wondering why circ'ng isn't freely available and accessible.

What this does leave me wondering is why you don't contribute to any other area of the forum.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WorkingClassMum For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (21-03-2012),Stiflers Mom  (21-03-2012),Witwicky  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    All else aside, freely available and mandatory are 2 vastly different things.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to share a book For This Useful Post:

WorkingClassMum  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok what I mean by freely available is for it not to be expensive if the decision to circumcise is to be made, and also readily (freely) accessible. I guess if it were mandatory it would also be freely available, and I take the point it would not be like that the other way around.
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    All else aside, freely available and mandatory are 2 vastly different things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    nope, if this came into play and i had another boy, i would break the law and not let them do it, it is his body he wants it done when he can make the choice fine, but as his mother i would not force him even as a baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mandatory RIC would not ever happen, so why bother starting a thread about it.

Circangel, I'm sure if you sought some help for your obsession with Circumcising baby boys you would find some peace and possibly stop trolling forums.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (21-03-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    Circangel, I'm sure if you sought some help for your obsession with Circumcising baby boys you would find some peace and possibly stop trolling forums.
    *Shudder* absolutely. Creepy uberfreak...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there anyone here that hates Circumcision?

Thanks
    Reviews
    *puts hand up* (unless there is an existing medical condition requiring a surgical procedure)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to share a book For This Useful Post:

WorkingClassMum  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Without due medical course and reason - yes ME!

I don't hate the people that have circ'd their kids, but rather that is was an acceptable and encouraged practice with little or no good sound medical reason for doing so

Even going down the bible path, it was an OT covenant, and see the NT tossed the OT, there is no longer any religious grounds 'cept Judahism and Islamis faiths

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WorkingClassMum For This Useful Post:

Deserama  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its as ******** as circing females. Totally unnecessary .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (27-03-2012)