+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Lightbulb Your thoughts on maybe the routine circumcision should be encouraged and mandatory.

New studies suggest a lower prostate cancer percentage in men who are circumcised before their first sexual encounter.

Lower prostate cancer combined with a reduced incidence of HPV being transmitted and other health benefits, could this be an indication that as a society we might need to call for circumcision as a surgical vaccine, perhaps not RIC straight after birth but perhaps sometime months later.

Your thoughts please, on whether circumcision should be encouraged and mandatory and maybe your experiences.

http://news.yahoo.com/circumcision-l...132402078.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29882368...ome-std-risks/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Working class mum

"Mandatory? HELL NO!!!!

“Some people say homosexuality is a sin. It’s not. God is perfectly cool with it, God feels the exact same way about homosexuality that God feels about heterosexuality. Now you might say, ‘Whoa, slow down. You move too fast. How could you have the audacity, the temerity, to speak on behalf of God?’ Exactly, that’s an excellent point and I pray that you remember it.”

Ted Alexandro"

And have you read Genesis 17

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My thoughts on this idea, with the rubbish research you have found supporting it, (ric is not recommended by any health authority) as well as every other post you have made on this forum to date are infraction worthy. Have a nice day.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Opinionated For This Useful Post:

Janesmum123  (21-03-2012),just her chameleon  (21-03-2012),Laksa  (20-03-2012),nicoletta  (21-03-2012),Stiflers Mom  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Really? This again?

If anyone attempted to take from, or add to, my baby's body for anything less than a pre-existing, diagnosed problem that cannot be fixed in any other way, and NOT without full anaesthetic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Seriously? I think it's a preposterous proposition.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated View Post
    My thoughts on this idea, with the rubbish research you have found supporting it, (ric is not recommended by any health authority) as well as every other post you have made on this forum to date are infraction worthy. Have a nice day.
    Thanks I am having a nice day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by circangel View Post
    Thanks Working class mum

"Mandatory? HELL NO!!!!

“Some people say homosexuality is a sin. It’s not. God is perfectly cool with it, God feels the exact same way about homosexuality that God feels about heterosexuality. Now you might say, ‘Whoa, slow down. You move too fast. How could you have the audacity, the temerity, to speak on behalf of God?’ Exactly, that’s an excellent point and I pray that you remember it.”

Ted Alexandro"

Is that the part where the (circ) Angel of the Lord comes and helps people find doctors willing to circ their sons? Therefore fulfilling said angels circ fetish?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (20-03-2012),Witwicky  (20-03-2012),WorkingClassMum  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by circangel View Post
    Thanks Working class mum

"Mandatory? HELL NO!!!!

Ted Alexandro"

I don't get it, WCM had not posted in here!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to share a book For This Useful Post:

WorkingClassMum  (20-03-2012)

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You don't really want to start quoting bible references now do you circangel? I am sure there is many, many parts of the bible that you do not follow.

Your real name isn't Brian by any chance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    I don't get it, WCM had not posted in here!
    She posted in the other thread by the same OP that was closed