User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Suggestions for a new tattoo please!

I'm in the market for a new tattoo but have no idea what I want! I really need suggestions. I'm usually pretty good at figuring out but really dot know this time :-/

I have 5 already. A gothic butterfly on my back. A phoenix just above my b00b. An ankh on my left wrist with my god daughters name and DOB under it. Egyptian pyramids on the right lower arm, near my elbow.

Any suggestions?
    ~ If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever ~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey don't know whether your into this kinda stuff but i wanna get something similar to this either on my thigh or top half of my arm.. I love tattoos!!! I have a cross on my wrist and a butterfly on my back and hope to get my whole back done one day in the future
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Omg that's awesome! Not my style for a tattoo on my own body but it's very nice :-)

Now I know how to add pics on here I might put mine up :-)
    ~ If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever ~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by talialee View Post
    Hey don't know whether your into this kinda stuff but i wanna get something similar to this either on my thigh or top half of my arm.. I love tattoos!!! I have a cross on my wrist and a butterfly on my back and hope to get my whole back done one day in the future
    Look up an artist called Emily Rose- not sure if this is one of hers but it's her style all over- gorgeous!
    Terror Twin B
    "If we long to believe that the stars rise and set for us, that we are the reason there is a Universe, does science do us a disservice in deflating our conceits?"
    - Carl Sagan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    OP- my advice is to get something that has a meaning for you- make it personal, get a custom piece rather than picking off a flash sheet. That way it will be special and unique
    Terror Twin B
    "If we long to believe that the stars rise and set for us, that we are the reason there is a Universe, does science do us a disservice in deflating our conceits?"
    - Carl Sagan

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gothic butterfly, I love the sound of that, it sounds like something I'd get

I have so many now...2 on my back, 1 on each foot, 1 on the inside of each ankle, 1 on my leg, 1 on my wrist, 1 on the underside of each forearm (it doesn't hurt there lol), 1 half sleeve and another half sleeve which is half done. Half done because I didn't know I was preg at the time and nearly passed out lol.

Anyways enough about me, what about a gothic/evil type mermaid (or fairy?) The one on my leg is a mermaid, she's crushing a heart in her hand and sitting on skulls. She also has a tattoo on her back
    Angel bub (missed m/c) March 2012 never forgotten xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    I have always wanted a fairy but I would have to find someone to draw it for me!

My mum has been meaning to draw me a seahorse. She drew it for me when I was a kid and I really want that tattooed!