Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Balloons

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh god!! Nooooo apart from tantrums I'm just not ready for her to grow up <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    i dont think its rude to take one at all. i personally though hate those balloons, especially when ppls give them to DS, cos he loses interest really quick and he throws it around and so for the rest of the shopping trip im forever picking up the damn balloon
    Oh I hate them too! They are always coming off the sticks and I spend the whole shopping trip chasing the blasted things around.

I wouldn't just take them. Although I have to say no to my kids quite often as they want EVERYTHING (toys, clothes, lollies, rides, even a towel rail once)