Balloons | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh god!! Nooooo apart from tantrums I'm just not ready for her to grow up <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    i dont think its rude to take one at all. i personally though hate those balloons, especially when ppls give them to DS, cos he loses interest really quick and he throws it around and so for the rest of the shopping trip im forever picking up the damn balloon
    Oh I hate them too! They are always coming off the sticks and I spend the whole shopping trip chasing the blasted things around.

I wouldn't just take them. Although I have to say no to my kids quite often as they want EVERYTHING (toys, clothes, lollies, rides, even a towel rail once)

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Free weekly inspiration
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Mater Mothers' Hospitals
Mater maternity and baby care products Mater Mothers' Hospitals
Mater maternity + baby care products are available in retail outlets across Australia and in selected Woolworths Supermarkets in Brisbane. Co-created by our midwives + mums, our nappies and Australian Made skin care is safe, ethical and affordable.
featured supporter
The MAMA Centre
Pregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal care by medicare eligible midwives & holistic health practitioners. Massage, chiro, naturopathy, yoga, counselling & beauty therapy
gotcha
X

Expecting your first baby?

Not sure what to do?

We can help!

Our Insider Program for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!