User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have you tried giving her a bit of cranberry juice? My dd can be a bit prone to these sorts of things so when it flares up I mix cranberry juice in her water and use a bit of sudocream or paw paw ointment on the red bits.
    Daddy Mummy
    DS 08/06 Angel 06/07 DD 04/08

The key in life is to surround yourself with people who bring forth your best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Amber Star - 2,000 postsTopaz Star - 500 posts
    My child has something similar. We eventually found out that she was allergic to what we were washing the clothes in. She is also allergic to any soap so sitting in a bath that had anything other than water would irritate her.

Are you sure it is a UTI or is she being irritated by something?
    “You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings.” ~Pearl S. Buck

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD had the same. Recurring UTIs for from age 2 to 5,but always had a vey high fever. Have had every test done under the sun and everything is normal. I noticed that she would get red bits too and itch a lot. I started putting paw paw cream on her every night and have not had a UTI since - over 6 mths. I honestly think for some reason her bits would get irritated she would scratch and scratch and spread the infection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Like PPs, I've heard bubble bath and soapy washes can bring that type of thing on.

Try natural cleansers, and reduce irritation before bed with a soothing cream (zinc and caster oil or similar).