User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried giving her a bit of cranberry juice? My dd can be a bit prone to these sorts of things so when it flares up I mix cranberry juice in her water and use a bit of sudocream or paw paw ointment on the red bits.
    Daddy Mummy
    DS 08/06 Angel 06/07 DD 04/08

The key in life is to surround yourself with people who bring forth your best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My child has something similar. We eventually found out that she was allergic to what we were washing the clothes in. She is also allergic to any soap so sitting in a bath that had anything other than water would irritate her.

Are you sure it is a UTI or is she being irritated by something?
    “You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings.” ~Pearl S. Buck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My DD had the same. Recurring UTIs for from age 2 to 5,but always had a vey high fever. Have had every test done under the sun and everything is normal. I noticed that she would get red bits too and itch a lot. I started putting paw paw cream on her every night and have not had a UTI since - over 6 mths. I honestly think for some reason her bits would get irritated she would scratch and scratch and spread the infection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like PPs, I've heard bubble bath and soapy washes can bring that type of thing on.

Try natural cleansers, and reduce irritation before bed with a soothing cream (zinc and caster oil or similar).