User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Port macquarie mums

Hi there,

I am moving to port macquarie in june from QLD, and would love to make some new friends as my husband and i dont know anyone!

Im 26 and my little man is 8months old and we would love to join a mothers group if anyone knows of one... or meetup with anyone to!

i look forward to hearing from anyone as we hope to make port our permanent residence

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

we have finally made the move to Port and love it here! as we still dont know anyone yet i would love to meet some new people and for my lil man to have some play dates!... hopefully her from some of you soon..

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bellylove View Post
    Hello ladies,

we have finally made the move to Port and love it here! as we still dont know anyone yet i would love to meet some new people and for my lil man to have some play dates!... hopefully her from some of you soon..
    Hi bellylove,

My husband and I have recently moved to Port Macquarie too, we have a 9.5month old daughter so similar age to your little man. We dont know many people either, though I have met a few people through work and netball. Id love to meet up for a coffee sometime if you are keen? I work Tues-Thurs so maybe a Friday if you are free?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kyl1704,

would love to catch up for a coffee! fridays are fine with me just let me know a date and time and we'll be there. where abouts did you move from? Are you enjoying port? Its so beautiful here. Are you on facebook?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bellylove View Post
    Hi Kyl1704,

would love to catch up for a coffee! fridays are fine with me just let me know a date and time and we'll be there. where abouts did you move from? Are you enjoying port? Its so beautiful here. Are you on facebook?
    Great! How about next Friday 20th, around 11am? There are a few good coffee places around Port that I have found so far, Milk Bar at Town Beach is great and reasonably good for pram access or Cedro on Short Street has good coffee too.

We moved from Newcastle, we had been there 10 years and I LOVED it, had so many friends, a great job, netball etc etc. But hubby got a new job up here so here we are! I do like it here, but I definitely still miss Newcastle and all my friends so it will be good to get to know another local mum!!!

Im on facebook, Kylie Young, look me up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey friday should be fine. could we make it a bit later at all just my son usually sleeps till 12, we could meet for lunch if you want?
    At least Newcatle isnt to far away! but i know what you mean. found you on facebook so that random friend request is me lol