+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Safe baby ink/paint

It's my dads birthday this weekend and I had this idea to buy a grandad card from DD and put her hand or feet prints in it. Just wondering what is safe to use on DD? A dye or ink of some kind that washes off with water. Are there kids paints that I can use on a 7 week old? Thanks for your help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most paints and inks made for kids would be fine. Look for one that says non-toxic or a use a water based paint.
    When both my bubs were born there was someone in the hospital that comes around and puts some ink on their foot and makes a footprint on a piece of paper, super cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I make my own paints using cornflour, water and food coloring, you can find heaps of recipes online

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Or you can buy "inkless print sets" I won one off bubhub and used it for DS2, it was great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks IndigoJ I just bought one of those kits