+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Just had a diagnosis.

Hi there everyone,

We have just had a diagnosis of ADHD & anxiety for our beautiful Miss 5. I pretty much do not even know where to begin. She has placed on the waiting list for a clinical psychologist to do some assessments & and iq test and to then have sessions to help her deal with the anxiety. From there we need to meet with our paediatrician to discuss a management plan together.

I am so confused and worried and scared and every other emotion I am sure there is. I am also having quite a bit of trouble just finding information about ADHD, what to expect etc etc.

Are there any other mums out there that have been down this road and could give me a few pointers or words of advice.

Thanks
    Putney

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The raising children website has a world of information on it that may help you. Just want to give some hugs for the journey ahead

3. The Following User Says Thank You to onkybear For This Useful Post:

Putney  (21-03-2012)

Similar Threads

1. How to get diagnosis?
    By collz in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17-03-2013, 17:41
  2. ADHD diagnosis?
    By Jorja in forum Discipline & behaviour
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 10:25
  3. Autism Diagnosis...