+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Mountain Buggy Plus One

I just saw these at the shops on the weekend but can't find any reviews.

So who has one? how do you like them? pros and cons?

Any replies would be great!

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump. Anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I have a plus one we got it a few months ago in preparation for bub no 2. After looking at all the double pram options I really wasn't into the phil and teds idea and wanted something that was good for outdoors, walking, etc and could also be a great single pram as ds will be 2years and 4 months when bub arrives. So far I'm loving it but only using it as a single. So far the only downside will be when bub becomes too big for the cocoon but not big enough to sit up well on his own as in doubles mode there's only a slight recline in the front seat which I plan to just use as a single pram for this time and ds will either have to walk or ride behind on skate board. At the end of the day I found that the perfect pram was going to be impossible to find so just went with what we liked the most in our price range.. Hope this helps

4. The Following User Says Thank You to andi84 For This Useful Post:

NowWhoWantsPie?  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It looks like a fantastic pram doesn't it?! I like the way the baby is elevated, I really don't like the designs with the baby so close to the ground. Amazingly there's still space for a basket for shopping underneath! The cocoon looks really safe & snug, I think its great they include it instead of an extra purchase! I also like that its still relatively compact (for a double) because I don't have a large amount of boot space in my car.

My old pram got a LOT of usage, I used to walk for 2 hours every day, so given its a Mountain Buggy, I'm it can handle the same sort of use

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blonde Assassin For This Useful Post:

NowWhoWantsPie?  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just placed a Mountain Buggy plus one on lay-by. The reason I've chosen it is because all my friends have warned me its a must to get a stroller that your second child can fit into. I am pregnant with first child now. So I will first use it as a one child buggy. I also have a 9 month old nephew and envision that if i babysit him, it will come in handy for both babies. I worry it may be too heavy and big. There definitely doesn't seem to be many reviews on this stroller so I will just keep my fingers crossed I've made a good decision and keep you all informed of the pros and cons as I find them.