+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How big is your bump?

I know it's silly but I'm a little disappointed that I don't have a bump yet. I know everyone grows at their own rate too, but 3 colleagues and 2 friends are around the same week and they have cute little/big bumps!! I just feel like a flabster lol. I'm 17 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It is a little disappointing when you don't show at the same time as others. It used to frustrate me so much. I felt like telling the world I was pregnant because nobody could see my baby bump. I was always petite so I thought I'd show right away, but that wasn't the case.
    I started showing around 6 months and from then on, my bump kept growing.
    Think of it this way... At least you'll be comfortable for longer. Once that bump comes... Oh boy! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    In most cases it takes a little longer to show in first pregnancies. I was pretty thin when I fell pregnant with my first, so thought I would show fairly early, but I had really strong stomach muscles and it wasn't until 25ish weeks my belly popped out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    With my last bub, I was 11 days overdue when a check out chick said to oh wow your pregnant, I thought you were just fat.

Don't stress your bump will come...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I barely showed until about 20 weeks. I could tell from about 16 weeks that there was a little bump there, but others wouldn't have noticed.

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loving6 View Post
    With my last bub, I was 11 days overdue when a check out chick said to oh wow your pregnant, I thought you were just fat.
    People are so rude, I'd never say that to anyone :/

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how you feel! I'm so excited and proud to be pregnant and just want everyone I see to know it, but it does take time to show. I've really "popped" these past two weeks.. it was like nothing, this little bump, and then suddenly this lovely pregnancy belly arrived! Now I look obviously pregnant, finally, at just over 21 weeks. And I'm getting bigger every day, bubs is moving all the time, her kicks are so strong now
    When I was 18 weeks I had a hospital appointment with my OB, as I walked into her office, she jokingly said "sorry, you're not pregnant! Where's your bump? hahaha.. " Then when she scanned my tum, she announced that I had "a perfect little 18 week bump".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm nearly 17 weeks with my second and people still don't realise till I tell them, and then their jaws drop when I tell them how far along I am.
    I thought I would show earlier with #2 but in a way am glad I'm still small so I can fit my normal clothes longer and not uncomfy as early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 35 weeks and someone i worked with only just realised i was pregnate when i said i had my antinatal classes to go to lol...that was awkward i didnt know if it was a compliment or if they just assumed i had a really big beer gut lol .

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I showed early with my first so thought I would with my second. I'm 18 weeks and just started showing but it has popped out