+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm in the same boat. Ds3 doesn't sleep pretty much at all while the big boys are up! He's four months now. Luckily my big boys still nap 3.5 and 2 years... So he'll sleep on me in the hug a bub or not sleep at all... I just try to go with the flow and not stress about it. Seems to work for us.

We all have colds at the moment so ds1 and 2 are particularly crabby and ds3 won't sleep full stop unless there's a booby in his mouth! Even through the night! I'm sick to so struggling!

Apologies for the rant! Goodluck with working something out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Could you do up special bags of 'quiet toys' that your toddlers can choose from when it's bubs nap time?some new DVDs, books, etc? Or set aside a "quiet" play area (near bubbas room) and a "noisy" play area (away from bubbas room).? Good luck.

Similar Threads

1. Erm.... noisy neighbours!
    By CMF in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 22:01
  2. How do u settle ur Newborn?
    By EternalOptimist in forum Newborns (0 - 2 months)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-11-2012, 18:52
  3. How long did it take yr newborn to get used to the daytime sounds of yr noisy toddler
    By Minkie in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20-07-2012, 20:12