Hi ladies,

I've also posted this in the contraception issues thread, as I wasn't sure where the right place to post would be. Am just after some advise as I don't know what to do..

My ob/gyn put me on the pill Yaz, after having a missed m/c in Jan. The plan was, is that this month once I got to cycle day 2 then I could stop taking the pill & start taking clomid.

Anyway, I have taken just about all my sugar pills & no AF & no sign of getting AF. I just want it so I can start clomid! I've got one more sugar pill left tomorrow and then back to normal pills again.

I went out midday to get a First Response Test (I don't feel preg but thought to double check just in case). Anway, as suspected it was a BFN...

My question is, has anyone had this before?? Before TTC I had been on the pill for about 10 years & have always had AF everytime when taking the sugar pills.

I don't have any cramping & there's been no spotting. I had missed a pill about 2 weeks ago when I woke up late for work & got light bleeding a couple of days after. It just doesn't feel as if AF is coming.

Getting BFN's, I don't know if there's any point in ringing my ob/gyn & asking when to start clomid?

Any advice would be very much appreciated!! Thanks in advance. I just don't know what to do or whats going on.