+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Random question RE gender guessing

How many of you have had the exact same symptom with each pregnancy but have had different genders?

As in, morning sickness started around the same time, plays up during the same time/s of day and was just as mild or as bad, plus your food aversions are the same, your cravings sweet/savoury are the same... your energy levels, libido EVERYTHING is exactly the same but you had different genders... I just want to see how common it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow same with all 4 that's amazing.

I am feeling like this one is a boy, mainly because everything feels just like it did with DS and as much as i would be happy either way, as i would love to give DS a baby brother, i'm still hoping for a girl... mainly because i have 4 older brothers and no sisters so i feel like i NEED a girl but know that this one will be our last.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was discussing this at work with a lady who is also pregnant just today

I "knew" this baby was a boy because the symptoms have been EXACTLY the same as they were with DS. However she had a girl first and was convinced her belly bub was going to be another girl for the same reasons I was sure I was having another boy, but she is having a boy this time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Von Zipper For This Useful Post:

NowWhoWantsPie?  (19-03-2012)