+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    As much as it kills me inside to say this, I agree with DaddyLarge.

I know you say you'll have to do most of the work (preaching to the converted there!) but a baby is still a big deal. I don't really understand people who think it's not a major, actually, THE most major event in our lives.

If he doesn't want one, I'm afraid that's that You can discuss it with him and list the pros and cons but ultimately his feelings are just as valid as yours and, unfortunately, this is sometimes a dealbreaker in some relationships. It's just not compatible if one needs to have another child and one needs not to - and both feelings are just as valid as the other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    As much as it kills me inside to say this, I agree with DaddyLarge.

I know you say you'll have to do most of the work (preaching to the converted there!) but a baby is still a big deal. I don't really understand people who think it's not a major, actually, THE most major event in our lives.

If he doesn't want one, I'm afraid that's that You can discuss it with him and list the pros and cons but ultimately his feelings are just as valid as yours and, unfortunately, this is sometimes a dealbreaker in some relationships. It's just not compatible if one needs to have another child and one needs not to - and both feelings are just as valid as the other.
    Yeah that's true and of course i don't want to force him into this if it's not what he really want's so i think all that is left to do is talk and figure out what we are going to do i just hope it all works out for the best in the end i would hate for this to end our relationship i just want us both to be happy. I will keep you all posted if we come to a final decision .

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happy86 For This Useful Post:

Benji  (21-03-2012),MissMuppet  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    I'm sorry your in this position and I hope your partner freely changes his mind soon
    Thank You that means alot