+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DD was breech and I had a successful ECV at 37 weeks, and I also had a successful ECV for DS last Monday (also at 37 weeks) - he was frank breech. I don't think he's turned back, but I have an OB appointment tomorrow to check. It hurt like hell this time but if it means avoiding a C section then I was up for anything. I really didn't think my OB would manage to turn him but she did on the 3rd and final try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexta View Post
    Hi there!

I found out my lil guy was breech when I was 36wks. I tried everything on the Spinning Babies website to no avail . Also accupunture & moxa sticks did nothing for me.

He was 1 foot up & 1 down but changed to frank a few days before.

He was a successful vaginal birth at home, no problems... but I'll be honest & say I was more nervous than my other births about the pain.

Congratulations on homebirthing a breech baby! I'd love to read your birth story. Is it written on here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lulululu View Post
    Congratulations on homebirthing a breech baby! I'd love to read your birth story. Is it written on here?
    Thankyou!!!

I'm almost finished writing my birth story... I also have my IM's story to include & some lovely photos. I'm not sure where the best place to put it would be... I'm writing it on FB atm & the paragraphs keep getting lost it looks a total mess.

I'm still pretty high about the whole thing & still can't believe I did it!
    Last edited by Bexta; 20-03-2012 at 14:07.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bexta For This Useful Post:

missie_mackxxxx  (20-03-2012),Mod-SammiAnn  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexta View Post
    Thankyou!!!

I'm almost finished writing my birth story... I also have my IM's story to include & some lovely photos. I'm not sure where the best place to put it would be... I'm writing it on FB atm & the paragraphs keep getting lost it looks a total mess.

I'm still pretty high about the whole thing & still can't believe I did it!
    There's a birth story section in the pregnancy and birth section. I hope to see your story. When you post it can you come back to this thread and say where you posted so I can read it?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    There is a cool frank breech birth video here http://www.homebirth.net.au/2010/01/...ech-video.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS was frank and I had him via a amazing c section....I tried for weeks to turn him...acupuncture, moxa, google but nope it was not for him...The last few weeks I couldn't sit for long and spent my last fancy dinner out standing beside the table! Lol - he was cleared in all of his hip scans but as others said had his legs in the air for a few weeks! Goodluck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies!

I think I may have actually turned her using the techniques from spinning babies! She is really low in my pelvis and Ive had no high kicks for 24hrs!

Now Im praying she stays there until saturday afternoon! Then she can become a ferris wheel for all I care

I'll worry if I have to after 35/6 weeks