+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Butter some bread(how many you need). Cut crusts off. Place butter side down in muffin trays. Press down lightly. Crack a whole egg into each slice of bread. Then put what ever you like on top. I like sun dried tomato, ham or bacon. Peas,corn cheese etc etc. Then bake at 180 for about 20mins. Very easy to make when you have not much in the cupboard. And great cold for lunch the next day.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    subbing on phone, i'm in the same boat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you have pintrest there are heaps of ideas on there. We tried something different from there for 2 weeks. We could have kept going but then I found a new idea :-)

If you have Facebook there was a woman that did 365 Tupperware recipes that you could probably still find. Not all of them meals some were deserts but a lot of them looked yummy

Also another idea I found on pintrest (coz we were bored too having the same stuff on the same night every week) you could write down all the meals you like and then each night (or once a week whatever works for you and your shopping) you draw one out. I find it easier to do it fortnightly because then I can do the shopping for all the meals. I have mine written on a card with the recipe on one side so I can draw them out and make a shopping list. We've only just started doing it but we have added quite a few recipes to the list. We stick them up on the pantry door and once the recipe is done we put it to the side so we don't have that again for a while.

Or depending on how many people you have in the house that can cook or make food decisions you could give each person a night to be in charge of.