+ Reply to Thread

Default any hobart mummies!!

hi, im 20 with a 11month old daughter, we are moving to dodges ferry in 2 weeks and i was wondering if any mummies on here are from there or close by seeing as i know noone there!.
    would love mor my little girl to have some more friends close by

Hi! I live in Lewisham and have a 16 month old son. I only moved there may last year and am new to Tasmania. I haven't had a chance to make many friends down there yet as we had a busy 6 months. Unfortunately we are based in Perth until after the Olympics this year but will then be back. I'm 35 btw but don't hold that against me lol. There are a few playground around in the area that you might want to go to. The only one I made it to was wiggling wombats at Dodges Ferry primary but my DS was a bit young for it at 7 months. They have other programs on at the school as well. The library in Sorell has a rockin rhymes session also that I have been meaning to get to. There are kids swimming lessons at flippers on Lewisham Scenic Drive if you are looking for that type of thing as well. Where are you moving from?

Similar Threads

1. Tell me about Hobart
    By Babbsys Girl in forum Hobart
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-03-2014, 07:13
  2. Hobart, what can you tell me?
    By Clementine Grace in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 20:23
  3. Calling mummies/mummies to be planning to birth in the St George area
    By trixiebelle17 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 1