+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 254 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, well looks like we finally get to start this cycle today. Can I please be added to the jabbing list! (So bittersweet this process, I want to start again, but only if things go better than last time )
    Big hugs to everyone who needs it!
    There are so many great people on here, thanks so much for this thread, its my life saver atm.

xx
    Sel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all of you with blood tests today! fingers crossed for you all...
    im on day 3 post a 6day hatching blastocyst trasnfer - im hanging out for next friday and my blood test - oh this wait wish there was some magical test we could do...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (25-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a BFN for me ladies. I'm ok with it and have accepted that this first IVF cycle wasn't ours. Going to take DH and I on a little holiday to relax a bit.

FX and heaps of baby dust to those still sniffing & jabbing etc Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    Well I really don't know what is going on at the moment. About 3 hrs ago I started getting period pain like cramps in my legs and groin area more stronger than the last few days and I'm like here we go well I had a funny wipe of little tiny brown balls of blood like sand and 1 tiny brown bit of lining and that was it but I still feel like absolute **** I feel like I need to vomit and my tummy is churning and still hard out cramping but no blood just clear cm which I've had an abundance of since my fet. I hope all is well *shrugs shoulders* fingers crossed that everything is ok
    I have been told that sometimes it can just be implantation bleeding which is quite normal so big It's just the little one burying deep in x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs to you Caz xo my last cycle was also BFN (BT was 14 may) and was my first cycle too. DH and I are going on a holiday next Saturday which we'd booked in January before the IVF roller coaster so the timing is perfect. Look after yourselves and have a lovely holiday... Where will you go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs to Caz.. sounds like you're in a good headspace though, which is fantastic. I hope that I can react similarly if/when my first cycle doesn't work. Enjoy your holiday!

Just a question for those experienced in stimming: do you get any symptoms/feelings in your ovary region, like a feeling of fullness, or twinges, etc.? If so, how many days into stimming did you start feeling stuff? I've had my 4th dose of Gonal this morning and I haven't felt anything yet. I was wondering if I should be at any stage, or if it's normal to feel absolutely nothing down there...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs to the girls with a BFN, it's certainly a roller coaster ride. I had my scan today, I have 11 follies on board around 13-14mm each, I'm hoping that is good? Just keep thinking what lots of girls have said on here, "quality not quantity". Also had my first oragultan after scan, gee they aren't nice! Ended with a bruise, bleeding and a big red welt. Thank goodness it's only a few more days. Never thought I would say the internal scans are the easiest part but they seem to be at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo81 View Post
    Big hugs to the girls with a BFN, it's certainly a roller coaster ride. I had my scan today, I have 11 follies on board around 13-14mm each, I'm hoping that is good? Just keep thinking what lots of girls have said on here, "quality not quantity". Also had my first oragultan after scan, gee they aren't nice! Ended with a bruise, bleeding and a big red welt. Thank goodness it's only a few more days. Never thought I would say the internal scans are the easiest part but they seem to be at the moment!
    Hey Eskimo81
    11 is great! Nice work
    My FS thinks that 10 is the perfect number, but quality not quantity is the key!

I dont find the internals too bad at all - or the transfers, but I know that they are hard for some. And I get pushed on and poked quite a lot because of my missing ovaries!

Re orgalutran, a lovely nurse at my clinic said to ice the site first for a few minutes and then clean the site again and inject. Another friend of mine also said that if you inject on your tummy in line with your nipples you will bruise, but you wont outside of that. I dont know about that, but the ice thing works!!

xx
    Selm22

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just had BT results... Been on Gonal 4 days, today is day 5... Estrogen is low, only about 300... Got to up my dosage to 225... Trying not to worry, anyone else experienced this will it effect cycle? Going back Monday morning for BT & US, hopefully we'll see some good sized follicles :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Just had BT results... Been on Gonal 4 days, today is day 5... Estrogen is low, only about 300... Got to up my dosage to 225... Trying not to worry, anyone else experienced this will it effect cycle? Going back Monday morning for BT & US, hopefully we'll see some good sized follicles :-)
    Hi there,
    i had the same thing. i guess philosophy is they dont want to overstimulate and create immature eggs. I started on 100 units, and midway they increased this to 116, and then again when blood results to 125. it doesnt effect cycle just optimises the egg to oestrogen ratio. I worked out that per egg your estrogen level should be 500. So for example to get 5 eggs then your oestrogen level should be 2500. We got 5 eggs and 4 fertilised and 3 made it to day 5 with an estrogen level of 2500. However my friends got 12 eggs with a oestrogen level of 2500 but only 6 fertilised - ie they made immatrue eggs as their oestrogen levels were too low for amount of eggs. Dont worry about them upping the dose they are just getting things perfect so you can make lots of nice embryos! It wont affect your end result only make it better.