+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 242 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Marttc I guess it depends on the person with cm but apparently it's a symptom of pregnancy it could also be from all the pessories and crinone gel and all the pills who knows

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not using any hormone support this time - completely natural... But it can't be pregnancy, I'm 3 days past 2day transfer :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning : ) I hope that wherever you are in your cycles - beginning, middle, or end, if you've recently had terrible news or fantastic news - I hope you all have a positive day! What a terribly difficult journey we are all on. It's nice to know we're in it together and will, god willing, all be successful at some point - have a nice day xxx

I'm off for my Intralipid infusion at 9.30 today...one step closer to the business end of this cycle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (24-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the support from this thread and so nice to know we are not alone because it does feel very isolating at times. I have my scan tomorrow to see how follicles are growing, so nervous and hoping that I get the go ahead to start antagonist injections so we are one step closer. Never thought I would want more injections. I've found I can only take one day at a time, if I think ahead too much I get really anxious. So sending lots of positive vibes to everyone and hope we all have a good day whether we are waiting, always waiting, sniffing, jabbing, scanning, epu, transfer xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone give me some advice about how to stop the itching from the crinone?? Aarrgghh it's driving me nuts!! Much appreciated ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Broomdyke.... don't worry....that's the crinone.

Tattooedcaz... the discoloration may be nothing. If it is brown (old blood) try not to worry....spotting can be normal.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

tattooedcaz  (24-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Khutch.... I know what you mean...I started to use pads with aloe vera...that helped me.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo81 View Post
    I love the support from this thread and so nice to know we are not alone because it does feel very isolating at times. I have my scan tomorrow to see how follicles are growing, so nervous and hoping that I get the go ahead to start antagonist injections so we are one step closer. Never thought I would want more injections. I've found I can only take one day at a time, if I think ahead too much I get really anxious. So sending lots of positive vibes to everyone and hope we all have a good day whether we are waiting, always waiting, sniffing, jabbing, scanning, epu, transfer xx
    Good-luck with the follicles news!
    I'm like you with the needles... It's kinda bitter sweet

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Eskimo81  (24-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL thank you for your kind thoughts this morning. I'm so addicted to this thread at the moment coz you ladies all understand this crazy headspace we are in! I needed a pep talk this morning.

Eskimo, it can be really isolating can't it? DH and I decided we were not going to tell anyone anything until we got a result so you guys are all I've got!

Khutch, last night I started getting the itches too! As if I'm not restless enough with all the crazy dreams every night... Is anyone else getting those? I don't know if that's hormones or anxiety.

We bought some tests last night but DH wouldn't let me take it this morning... 4dp5dt. He thinks it's too soon and he's probably right. But I sort of think that at least if I got a negative this early I could probably disregard it as being too soon, if we leave it a few more days, a negative is more likely to really be a negative. Backwards logic there!

Still reading into every little sensation. Even when I'm feeling nothing, I'm thinking does that mean nothing's happening in there? Aagghh! Getting annoyed with DH trying to tell me I just have to stop thinking about it. Completely impossible for me and annoys me that it's possible for him.

Think we will poas tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    SL thank you for your kind thoughts this morning. I'm so addicted to this thread at the moment coz you ladies all understand this crazy headspace we are in! I needed a pep talk this morning.

Eskimo, it can be really isolating can't it? DH and I decided we were not going to tell anyone anything until we got a result so you guys are all I've got!

Khutch, last night I started getting the itches too! As if I'm not restless enough with all the crazy dreams every night... Is anyone else getting those? I don't know if that's hormones or anxiety.

We bought some tests last night but DH wouldn't let me take it this morning... 4dp5dt. He thinks it's too soon and he's probably right. But I sort of think that at least if I got a negative this early I could probably disregard it as being too soon, if we leave it a few more days, a negative is more likely to really be a negative. Backwards logic there!

Still reading into every little sensation. Even when I'm feeling nothing, I'm thinking does that mean nothing's happening in there? Aagghh! Getting annoyed with DH trying to tell me I just have to stop thinking about it. Completely impossible for me and annoys me that it's possible for him.

Think we will poas tomorrow morning.
    I hear you with the backwards thinking!! I'm 4 days past 2day transfer & it's killing me... I even took yesterday & today off... I needed it!
    I'm hanging to test though I know too early!! I'm in the same mind frame as you though... And no we can't stop thinking about it... It's out bodies it's happening too :-/ arrgghhh

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST