+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 242 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    well i have one little emby on board but doesn't look like my other two are going to make it but this little one takes....i am no officially in the TWW

2. The Following User Says Thank You to angel382 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO angel, you know I've got my for you.

for Broomdyke, hope you get a confirmation soon!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

angel382  (25-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    Well I had my em bryo transfer todaay.
    The FS and scientist were really happy with
    It as it was hatching. But looked like a dumbbell to me!

So now I am officially in the horrid 2WW!
    I have a blood test on 4th June.

Can someone update me to 2 WW please?

Good luck for everyones BT this week. I keep logging on
    To see if people are BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedcaz View Post
    Just a little update: I got the results and my hcg was only 41 I have to go back on Friday for another BT. Sorry I haven't said anything sooner, I've been crying my eyes out since I got the results
    From everything I have read it's not the number that matter, but the doubling time. Be aware that your embie may be a late implanter. Wait and see what your results are on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

well its official, my numbers have dropped from 13 on monday to 4.5 today so that means our little one has let go. I'm devastated. This is our fourth loss.......
    Just waiting for my body to realise its over, starting crampy pains so might not have too long a wait.

I feel a bit awful because for a brief second I wanted to slap the fn when she was telling me to write down all my questions for the fs for when I have a review. They won't talk to you when you first get your results which pees me off a bit. Being hopped up on hormones doesn't help.

Have to wait now for my fs to refer me to his boss, which I have insisted on. I want answers dammit.

Take care all and wishing you all the best. Will drop in when I have new plan of "attack".

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry for those who have received bad news, i had my bt this morning, hcg is 220 BFP, still trying to get in to sink in

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am tww now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    Hi Ladies

well its official, my numbers have dropped from 13 on monday to 4.5 today so that means our little one has let go. I'm devastated. This is our fourth loss.......
    Just waiting for my body to realise its over, starting crampy pains so might not have too long a wait.

I feel a bit awful because for a brief second I wanted to slap the fn when she was telling me to write down all my questions for the fs for when I have a review. They won't talk to you when you first get your results which pees me off a bit. Being hopped up on hormones doesn't help.

Have to wait now for my fs to refer me to his boss, which I have insisted on. I want answers dammit.

Take care all and wishing you all the best. Will drop in when I have new plan of "attack".
    So sorry Amps - hope you get some answers soon. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs E 116 View Post
    so sorry for those who have received bad news, i had my bt this morning, hcg is 220 BFP, still trying to get in to sink in
    A big congrats to you! Xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tattooedcaz For This Useful Post:

Mrs E 116  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minxyq View Post
    From everything I have read it's not the number that matter, but the doubling time. Be aware that your embie may be a late implanter. Wait and see what your results are on Friday.
    Thanks Minxyq I think I had just built my hopes up that I'd be over the 100 mark and didn't allow myself to accept that it may not go the way I thought it would. I will keep you all posted on Friday