+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my BT! Have to call back at 9:30 for results! Send me your positive vibes and baby dust for a BFP pretty please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedcaz View Post
    Just had my BT! Have to call back at 9:30 for results! Send me your positive vibes and baby dust for a BFP pretty please!
    Keeping everything crossed for you!!!!!!! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tattoedcaz I have everything crossed for you x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

tattooedcaz  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Minxyq that is sad, but so nice that you can see the positives. Next time hopefully it will be a BFPositive!

Angel382 does your clinic have an associated counsellor? It sounds like it might be useful for you to talk to someone who understands infertility and knows the donor "rules" that apply to you. If there isn't a counsellor perhaps one of the nurses might be able to have a chat just to help you put things in perspective. Congratulations on your 3 little miracles.

And congratulations nicole83 on EPU! You were the first person to give me hope for our situation after DH was diagnosed with azoospermia in January - I'm so happy to be in this thread and doing IVF now, and glad to see things are going well for you too!

Purpz if you can find out the procedures, prices and item codes that might be applicable to you during an IVF cycle, you can phone Medicare (and your health fund if you have one) and ask what the rebate is for those item codes.

Just to chime in on the two embryos issue - our FS says only one if under 35.

On a new note - Has anyone else experienced increased period pain whilst taking Synarel? I know it's supposed to prevent that, and I am still recovering from a laparoscopy/hysteroscopy, but I'd stopped taking painkillers - then had to start again when AF showed up.
    Hi littlesunflowers - this is my first round taking synarel and i had BAD period pain along with lots of bleeding and clotting (sorry TMI). Apparently it was normal and a great sign that my estrogen levels at the time were lowering

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedcaz View Post
    Good luuucccckkk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

tattooedcaz  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got my BT and US booked in for this Friday and have been on puregon since last Thursday. Starting to freak out a little that I'm not having any soreness in my ovaries as I would expect this if lots of follies are growing! Anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi Bella Vista

How are you going in your 2ww feeling preg yet?
    I am losing my mind
    Hi Meshell,

I am now at 3dpt... Not far in, and already starting to go a little nutty. I was so positive for the first day, last night I had tears and then this morning I woke at 4am with a headache, which usually for me means a migraine on its way, which also usually happens about a week before AF.

I know I shouldn't read into it and that the crinone can cause side effects that make you feel like you are getting your period. DH said to me this morning "just don't think about it" and I nearly bit his head off - as if it is that easy!

And I'm so bored! Just feel like all I'm doing is passing time. We've got something exciting on this weekend and I'm trying to focus on that first and then next week I think I'll let myself start poas before our BT on Thursday.

I'm also starting to realise I've been so positive we would be lucky and get it 1st time round that I'm not really sure I'm prepared for a bfn. We did end up with 3 little bubsicles on ice though, so I guess that's what'll get me through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi Bella Vista

How are you going in your 2ww feeling preg yet?
    I am losing my mind
    Hi Meshell

We are trucking along pretty good. The morning and nightly Progresterone is really taking effect I am terribly consitpated constantly so water, water, water, prunes, water, prunes, fruit, chilli in everything, metamusil, its just the progesterone once i get it under control i think i will be fine.

Becasue of the progesterone and pregnyl i cenrtainly feel PG. (.)(.) are sore, very nauseous mostly all day, very tired. Just hoping that one of my two embies has implanted

My FS doesn't do bloodtests, just POAS so i will POAS next tuesday or wednesday and get my GP to do bloods on thursday if i get a BFP as i want to know what my progesterone and HCG levels are.

How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 3 days past 2 day transfer.....

TOTALLY lost my **** last night, yelling at dh, crying, threw my she's and things around the house, swiped everything off the fridge... Don't know what came over me!

I think I'm so anxious!

I was sent home from work this morning & am booked to see a councilor at 1130.....

Going to pick myself up and dust myself off ;-)

How's everyone coping with their tww? Crazy like me?! Lol

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies 😊

The crinone can be nasty stuff. I'm not looking forward to the thrush like symptoms I normally get after using for a few days.

Phoned scientist today, out of the 6 I have 5 that fertilized over night. Grow embies grow! ✨