+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    One Born Every Minute is about to start on the Entertainment Channel - bring out the tissues, lol !
    I mean Lifestyle Channel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I'm new here and I've been reading a lot of your posts. It's very nice to be talking to people who can understand what youre going through. Im 32 years old had my first cycle this may. I just had my embryo transfer this afternoon and it was very painful.i thought that was the easy bit. The pain has subside now but I'm still getting cramps every now and again.hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better. There is one embryo that will be frozen and hopefully another one,I'll know by tomorrow. But hopefully this works for me the first time coz the transfer was excruciating for me. I had to hold back my tears. Anyway, now we just have to have our fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    One Born Every Minute is about to start on the Entertainment Channel - bring out the tissues, lol !
    Glad to hear I am not the only one SL

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Glad to hear I am not the only one SL

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    That poor woman to have to go through losing two babies : (

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Thanks so much for all the kind words of support and understanding. I'm trying to be hopeful, my (.)(.) are still very tender and swollen so maybe...........

The other crappy thing was when the bill for our embryo freezing arrived, details concerning ALL our embryos was wrong. We started off with 6, which then dropped to 4 struggling after 1 transfered, 1 frozen, then to 1 maybe gunna make it with 3 slow, to finally 4 succumbing, so thats 6, not 5 as reads the report. NOT HAPPY.

I have been pretty happy with my clinic but this has just freaked me out and really p*%$#^d me off.

Thanks again, sorry for not doing personals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie Miggy View Post
    Hi everyone I'm new here and I've been reading a lot of your posts. It's very nice to be talking to people who can understand what youre going through. Im 32 years old had my first cycle this may. I just had my embryo transfer this afternoon and it was very painful.i thought that was the easy bit. The pain has subside now but I'm still getting cramps every now and again.hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better. There is one embryo that will be frozen and hopefully another one,I'll know by tomorrow. But hopefully this works for me the first time coz the transfer was excruciating for me. I had to hold back my tears. Anyway, now we just have to have our fingers crossed
    Welcome!
    I'll be here for support )
    Had my FET today too & yes they are not pleasant / reminds me of a pap smear to be honest!
    Glad your not in much pain now )

When is your BT & how many days is your embryo?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Marttc I had my egg collection on Wednesday so it's 5 days today. I'll be having my blood test on 1st of June. Hopefully turns out ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Reading along, but still in limbo land.

Lots of BFP's, yay congrats and gives me confidence!

Hugs to those with BFN's you are inspirational and strong, tho at times you may not feel that, but for newbies to this I think you are .

AFM - We find out what we will be doing cycle-wise on Wednesday. I am hoping that because AF will be here next tuesday we will be able to begin then.

I'm a little excited, strange to say, but maybe that is normal, new journey, lots of new friends (that would be you guys ) and a new sense of hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the BFPs in here, it's just wonderful, and as a couple of PPs have said it gives us all hope.

Big hugs to all the people who are having a hard time of it.

Had a BT this morning and got the all-clear to start Gonal-F tomorrow. I'm only on a dose of 125 though.. is that normal? It seems kind of low, but I guess they don't know how I'm going to react to it. Also the nurse told me to reduce my Lucrin from 10 units to 6, but this afternoon they told me to keep it at 10 units. Anyone know why this would be? I'm just curious.

Good luck with the coming TWW MARTTC and Miggy and anyone else I may have forgotten.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tattooedcaz - Weldone for coming to the end of your TWW - here's hoping your one of the lucky ones and it's a sticky first time xxx
    Thanks SL!!! One more sleep to go! X