+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Congrats to the BFP's!! Awesome to see some positivity on this thread! Sorry to those with the BFN's fingers crossed for next time!

Well after such an up and down cycle I had my EPU today a week later then expected. My scan on friday showed 6 follicles ready to harvest. The FS said I had 11 today that the harvested 16 eggs from!! I didn't know that a follicle could contain more than 1 egg?! Now to see how many make it to day 5 and then the freezer as we are not transferring this time (stupid polyp!). Im a bit tender today and my tummy is bloated so just drinking lots and resting up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttcmummy View Post
    Hi ladies, had my first scan to see how everything is growing after 7 days of jabbing so we have 11 follices in total sizes of 10-11mm so not sure if that is good or bad as FS had to shot out to deliver a baby so looks like at this stage epu will b next mon do very nervous as this our first cycle have another scan on wed to look again
    Hi ttcmummy - 11 follicles sounds great. Good luck with your EPU next week - hopefully its a first time sticky for you guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    HI all

WOW some people have positives - great news - gives me hope that this IVF stuff actually does work!

congrats to all and hugs to those who arent.

We are officially having a FET on wednesday 23rd at 12 o'clock. Can someone update me to FET 23rd of may and then to the 2WW?

Im really worried the 2 embies aka "frozen princesses" wont thaw well and well have to start all over again....

can any one tell me how they are getting their FS to transfer 2 embies - mine flatly refuses says risk of twins etc etc... and im only 37 so too young!! (I laughed at that one) - she said that she would only transfer 2 after the age of 40. - so does she want me to keep spending money till im 40 and then transfer 2 - i'm thoroughly convinced that transferring one doesnt work...

AMPS: "keep the faith" - so hard to stay positive - after my last biocmhemcal pregnancy in april (which we miscarried at 5 weeks) i didnt get out of bed for 3 days - cried and cried and cried....its so hard but eventually i decided that IVF is tough and we have the right to cry, scream, be sad, angry and we shouldnt feel bad about those perfectly normal reactions. We cant be positive all the time - so allow yourself a few days/hours/weeks even to feel what youre feeling, dont feel guilty for not being positive all the time. But decide in yourself when enough is enough and to reenter the world positive. I cant tell you how to keep the faith and be positive but all i know is that it will eventually work, that eventually you'll have a baby and what you've been through to get that little bundle of joy you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. IVF is hard. Allow yourself that. We have to hold on to that thought that eventually will work or we'll all go mad! Hugs to you...
    Gampa that is ridiculous!!! Your FS should do what YOU want. This is YOUR money and YOUR IVF cycles. As long as you understand the risks involved with multiples or unless your FS has a medical reason why multiples would be way too risky then you should be allowed to transfer 2! I am 27, I had one embryo transferred on our first round (only because I had one), second round had 2 transferred, 3rd had 2 and god willing if we get 2 this time round that make it to day five, we will be doing 2 also. We are with a different clinic and different FS for this round and whilst he didn't really want to agree to 2 (because of risks) we still are able to have them as this is what we want and understand all implications

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyDuck View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    After our FS suggested we postpone our May IVF cycle, we were feeling pretty low. But yesterday we found out that, by some miracle, I'm 4 weeks pregnant! We did four home pregnancy tests and were convinced they were faulty but the blood test at the doc came back positive too and that can't be wrong. My DH's semen analyses came back as 97% abnormal, then 93% abnormal but it looks like one of them found their way!
    As I'll be leaving this group, I want to wish you all the very best. I hope you all get the beautiful babies you yearn for and deserve. Thank you so much for your advice, care and support. I wish you all the very, very best. xxxxxxx
    CluckyDuck what wonderful news - good luck for the rest of your pregnancy may it be healthy and successful xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

CluckyDuck  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Whhhooooooppppp!!!

Congratulations.. How many weeks are you? Sounds like a pretty good number :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....
    Thanks Marttc! On the BT day I was 16 days past EPU and 14 days past transfer. Today I am 4wks 5 days... a long journey ahead. Good luck to you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Della77 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I was wondering if I could please join this thread?

Hugs to those who are still soldiering on despite the roller coaster ride we're all going through. And a big congrats to those who've got their BFP! xx

I'm due to have my BT this Wed 23/5 to see if my first IVF cycle worked. I haven't had too many symptoms except for that horrid pressure just before you get AF which only started late last week. I am wishing like anything she doesn't show up and my
    BT results on Wed come back with a BFP!

Baby dust to everyone xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tattooedcaz For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    OMG! Seriously, how much more is the universe going to punish me?
    Apparently my results have been misplaced or something and I won't get them until tomorrow morning. WTF! I was first at the pathology at 7:30am, the lady knew why I was there and why it was urgent and emphatically told me the results would be back today. Dh phoned clinic at 4:10pm, clinic had to ring back, no results found, will check again. Phoned back at 5 to say some crap about they got sent somewhere else or something (dh didn't catch details) so no results until tomorrow.
    I have an ex-husband who literally tortured me, beat me etc, and this hurts SO MUCH MORE!!!!!
    As if the 2ww isn't enough!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry or smash something into a million pieces!!!
    Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh words cannot describe how you must be feeling - massive hugs! The man upstairs wouldn't let this happen to you if he knew you couldn't handle it. Be strong x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedcaz View Post

Hugs to those who are still soldiering on despite the roller coaster ride we're all going through. And a big congrats to those who've got their BFP! xx

I'm due to have my BT this Wed 23/5 to see if my first IVF cycle worked. I haven't had too many symptoms except for that horrid pressure just before you get AF which only started late last week. I am wishing like anything she doesn't show up and my

Baby dust to everyone xx
    Hi tattooedcaz - Weldone for coming to the end of your TWW - here's hoping your one of the lucky ones and it's a sticky first time xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedcaz View Post

Baby dust to everyone xx
    How exciting! Good luck
    My BFP started with days & days of AF feeling like it was coming.... But it didn't! :-)
    Remember our symptoms might not be as noticeable as we fond out so much earlier than most people... Think another one I had was lots of going to the toilet for number 1's,
    Look forward to hearing your news...

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    One Born Every Minute is about to start on the Entertainment Channel - bring out the tissues, lol !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (21-05-2012)