+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Advice on fish oil tablets - should I be taking them?

I have been taking Elevit forever but my DH reckons I should be taking fish oil supplements also as we don't eat a lot of fish - does anyone know whether I should be getting some fish oil in as it's supposed to help with brain development, eyesight etc etc - anyone had any medical opinions on this prior to pregnancy?

Thanks ladies xxx
    I'd love to see opinions on this too... I don't really eat fish

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nicb13 I see we are at the same stage in our cycles - sniffing and jabbing!!

What are your experiences with IVF and where are you up to at the moment?

I go in for my BT, US and Intralipid Infusion on Friday (25th)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

nicb13  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially in the TWW girls :-)

If someone gets a chance can I please be updated to TWW B/T 4/6

I had a grade 3, same as last time... Not sure of the number of cells though...

Hopefully I can start personals today!
    Off to the shops to either buy a new USB or sign up with another company, hope it works straight away!! :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    Wow congrats to all with bfp
    Amps goodluck with ur test results

When is a good time to poas ????I'm only 5dt3dp but was just curious lol
    I'm wondering this too... Just had a 2day transfer today & wondering how early I can poas?! ;-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Della77 View Post
    MARTTC - Thanks so much, glad you agree it was rude (I don't feel as big a Dragon now)

KandP - Hope you're feeling better, thank you so much for your comment... SIL doesn't even know I'm on the IVF journey... wonder why!

Sariele - YAY! Onto the next step

Franniesplace - Congratulations of moving to the TWW

Angel - Good luck for your EPU! I wouldn't worry about the nurse, you wouldn't be the only one

Ertgirl - Good luck with your FET, , hugs and best wishes to both you and your DH

SL1009 - Yes, yes! I felt the same on FSH, tired, headaches & bloated. Good luck!

Eskimo81 - One step closer...

Amps - So Sorry , big hugs

AFM - Clinic rang this morning and it is a BFP , level is at 258. Feeling very relieved, but oh so cautious, I don't think I'll let myself feel pregnant until I hit the 12 wk mark...
    Whhhooooooppppp!!!

Congratulations.. How many weeks are you? Sounds like a pretty good number :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Big contragts to those with bfps . It gives me hope

for those who need it.

I'm too emotional for personals but I do sincerely wish everyone the best.

Still no results yet, my dh rang clinic while I was out, sweet man, they've said there is still hope but I don't think so. I hope I'm wrong. I had a good cry on the way back from my bt, 50km of therapy. I'm in a much better frame of mind for whatever results we do get, and I have a 2 bottles of wine in the fridge if its not what we want. Can someone tell me how the hell to stay positive???? Cos I have no idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Officially in the TWW girls :-)

If someone gets a chance can I please be updated to TWW B/T 4/6

I had a grade 3, same as last time... Not sure of the number of cells though...

Hopefully I can start personals today!
    Off to the shops to either buy a new USB or sign up with another company, hope it works straight away!! :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    Yaaaay TWW hope it all goes quickly and successfully for you xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    Hi Ladies

Big contragts to those with bfps . It gives me hope

for those who need it.

I'm too emotional for personals but I do sincerely wish everyone the best.

Still no results yet, my dh rang clinic while I was out, sweet man, they've said there is still hope but I don't think so. I hope I'm wrong. I had a good cry on the way back from my bt, 50km of therapy. I'm in a much better frame of mind for whatever results we do get, and I have a 2 bottles of wine in the fridge if its not what we want. Can someone tell me how the hell to stay positive???? Cos I have no idea
    Amps sending big hugs to you....it is hard to stay positive - especially at the end of the TWW...just know that you are one cycle closer to that bfp next one could be the one...or it still might be this one.....you don't know til you know xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, had my first scan to see how everything is growing after 7 days of jabbing so we have 11 follices in total sizes of 10-11mm so not sure if that is good or bad as FS had to shot out to deliver a baby so looks like at this stage epu will b next mon do very nervous as this our first cycle have another scan on wed to look again

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI all

WOW some people have positives - great news - gives me hope that this IVF stuff actually does work!

congrats to all and hugs to those who arent.

We are officially having a FET on wednesday 23rd at 12 o'clock. Can someone update me to FET 23rd of may and then to the 2WW?

Im really worried the 2 embies aka "frozen princesses" wont thaw well and well have to start all over again....

can any one tell me how they are getting their FS to transfer 2 embies - mine flatly refuses says risk of twins etc etc... and im only 37 so too young!! (I laughed at that one) - she said that she would only transfer 2 after the age of 40. - so does she want me to keep spending money till im 40 and then transfer 2 - i'm thoroughly convinced that transferring one doesnt work...

AMPS: "keep the faith" - so hard to stay positive - after my last biocmhemcal pregnancy in april (which we miscarried at 5 weeks) i didnt get out of bed for 3 days - cried and cried and cried....its so hard but eventually i decided that IVF is tough and we have the right to cry, scream, be sad, angry and we shouldnt feel bad about those perfectly normal reactions. We cant be positive all the time - so allow yourself a few days/hours/weeks even to feel what youre feeling, dont feel guilty for not being positive all the time. But decide in yourself when enough is enough and to reenter the world positive. I cant tell you how to keep the faith and be positive but all i know is that it will eventually work, that eventually you'll have a baby and what you've been through to get that little bundle of joy you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. IVF is hard. Allow yourself that. We have to hold on to that thought that eventually will work or we'll all go mad! Hugs to you...