+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Wow this thread is moving as quickly as ever! So much going on....

I'm so sorry to those of you with BFNs or poor results at any other stage - stay strong girls and big hugs to you all.
    Congratulations to those of you with great results and of course those BFPs I've been reading about; my prayers are with you that your little bubbas will continue to grow and be healthy and strong.

Good luck to those of you who have EPUs, ETs and BTs this week and I hope everyone else's cycles are going to plan.

Me - just got back from a wedding in Cairns which was lovely and started my injections (puregon 225) whilst I was up there! Ouch! I have found that these injections actually sting afterwards a lot more than with Gonal-F - anyone else feel the same? It's all good though...so continuing to sniff and jab and pop my dexamethasone until Friday at least when I have my scan, blood test and go in for Intralipid infusion. I was just saying to DH that it's funny how quickly time goes when you start injecting, I'll be having EPU before I know it!! Feeling less than average - lethargy, headaches, very bloated and I have also noticed that I am forgetting things feels like I'm losing my mind - pls tell me someone else has has the same experience?! Lol!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich4761 View Post
    OK well I just got the call - we have BFP! Trying not to get too excited because I have been here before but it's good news. They said my HCG level is 136 and Progesterone in 160 so they are happy. Back Monday morning for another BT to see levels are increasing. I have been googleing but does anyone know this is a good level or low?
    Mich - Congratulations!!!
    My HCG was 135, I'd say it sounds pretty good xx

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Mich4761  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I'm feeling really positive this time around & I wanted to share some positive vibes with those who need them :-)
    The fact you lovely ladies constantly update the roll call, shows what a tight knit little (big) group we have ;-)
    It's nice to know you're not alone, as nice as it would be not to be here at all ! X

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, can I please be added to the jabbing list. Day 2 of my first round of injections, having them in morning before I get too nervouse about them, not a great feeling injecting yourself but I'm hoping it gets easier and one step closer to our dream. Sending good vibes to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    99% sure will get bfn today, been in for bt, get the results this arvo. Am so anry and sad and hurt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC - Thanks so much, glad you agree it was rude (I don't feel as big a Dragon now)

KandP - Hope you're feeling better, thank you so much for your comment... SIL doesn't even know I'm on the IVF journey... wonder why!

Sariele - YAY! Onto the next step

Franniesplace - Congratulations of moving to the TWW

Angel - Good luck for your EPU! I wouldn't worry about the nurse, you wouldn't be the only one

Ertgirl - Good luck with your FET, , hugs and best wishes to both you and your DH

SL1009 - Yes, yes! I felt the same on FSH, tired, headaches & bloated. Good luck!

Eskimo81 - One step closer...

Amps - So Sorry , big hugs

AFM - Clinic rang this morning and it is a BFP , level is at 258. Feeling very relieved, but oh so cautious, I don't think I'll let myself feel pregnant until I hit the 12 wk mark...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Della77 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats to all with bfp
    Amps goodluck with ur test results

When is a good time to poas ????I'm only 5dt3dp but was just curious lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Della77 View Post
    MARTTC - Thanks so much, glad you agree it was rude (I don't feel as big a Dragon now)

KandP - Hope you're feeling better, thank you so much for your comment... SIL doesn't even know I'm on the IVF journey... wonder why!

Sariele - YAY! Onto the next step

Franniesplace - Congratulations of moving to the TWW

Angel - Good luck for your EPU! I wouldn't worry about the nurse, you wouldn't be the only one

Ertgirl - Good luck with your FET, , hugs and best wishes to both you and your DH

SL1009 - Yes, yes! I felt the same on FSH, tired, headaches & bloated. Good luck!

Eskimo81 - One step closer...

Amps - So Sorry , big hugs

AFM - Clinic rang this morning and it is a BFP , level is at 258. Feeling very relieved, but oh so cautious, I don't think I'll let myself feel pregnant until I hit the 12 wk mark...
    Amazing news, congratulations! we are getting a good handful of BFPs through now hopefully it's a great sign that we all will get our babies soon, including those of you who have recent BFNs

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Della77  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Advice on fish oil tablets - should I be taking them?

I have been taking Elevit forever but my DH reckons I should be taking fish oil supplements also as we don't eat a lot of fish - does anyone know whether I should be getting some fish oil in as it's supposed to help with brain development, eyesight etc etc - anyone had any medical opinions on this prior to pregnancy?

Thanks ladies xxx