+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Jo View Post
    Hi guys,
    My IVF cycle has been cancelled
    Nearly 30 tiny follicles and only 1 or 2 at a decent size.
    For fear of OHSS the clinic think it best we cancel try again with a higher dose... sigh.

To all the ladies who have had similar disappointments this month,
    I am so sorry, I know your pain all too well.

To the ladies who are doing well, Congratulations and best of luck.

To the ladies who have just begun this journey, stay positive and all the best.

Ertgirl, when you get the chance could you please move me back to limbo land.

It kinda feels like a board game... this round I can't pass go and collect my $200. Now to sit in jail until I roll doubles. (Anyone have a get out of jail free card?!)

Love and babydust to you all xx

Thinking of you Ms Jo and the others who have had sad news this time around! I had a cancelled cycle first time around (and it was while Steve was away, I'm just not sure they are confident making a decision on his behalf!) still waiting on my BT results and it's 4PM!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Quick question.. I am in so much pain I believe I am constipated from the general, tamadol, trigger shot and then the progesterone... I am in doubled up cant walk can't stand type pain. I was told by the acupuncturist to avoid laxatives so what can I do drink take to help this.

Pls hit me with your best safe remedies
    Bellavista if you think it's constipation then head to the supermarket and grab some pear juice (can't do prunes or prune juice myself) however if your pain is that bad I would ring your clinic after hours number just to be safe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jo - sorry to hear :-(
    It's really true when people talk of the 'rollercoaster ride' isn't it?

Mich - keep up your water intake & when your up to it a 15 min walk, helps keep things moving! How about metamusil?

Can one of you lovey ladies please move me to E/T 21/5??? Pretty please... Only got my phone!!
    Got the call from the nurses that I'm ovulating today!! Yayy

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK well I just got the call - we have BFP! Trying not to get too excited because I have been here before but it's good news. They said my HCG level is 136 and Progesterone in 160 so they are happy. Back Monday morning for another BT to see levels are increasing. I have been googleing but does anyone know this is a good level or low?

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats to our new bfps'!!!! Yay!!!!!

Big hugs to our ladies with bad news

Afm- just dieting dieting till we cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, plz. Ignore...
    Last edited by franniesplace; 19-05-2012 at 16:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had my fet yesterday and I already feel like af is about to rear her ugly head ???? I usually get symptoms a couple of days before it arrives and I've not stopped going to the toilet..... I don't know what to think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nrtee - Good luck for EPU next Wednesday! Take care of yourself.

Nala - YAY For you! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Meshell23 - Congrats on your ET, here's hoping for two stickies!

Ms Jo - So Sorry , I hope they sort your meds out and you get to do your cycle soon.

Franniesplace - I didn't think I was too bad on Crinone, but then I noticed I was being incredible short tempered, I am on Pessaries too, and I'm kind of like a mini dragon (in fact I plan to have a little vent later in my post )

Sariele - Hope AF comes soon so you can start

Bellavista - Try dried apples or dried appricots - seriously !

Mich4761 - YAY!, YAY!, YAY!

Broomdyke - On any progesterone support? Found them bad for giving symptoms.

AFM - Huge rant sorry - my sister-in-law told her daughter (my 15 year old neice) that I'm pregnant, Mother-in-law came over to tell me that Ms Neice rang her and said "A little birdy told me..." MIL is a wonderful lady, and said she hadn't heard anything and she's sure when I have something to tell, I'll let people know (she does know). Just hate people gossiping, and trying to milk info from my MIL, lol they knew before me... If they say anything to ME and not behind my back, I'll say 'No, I don't have any good news to share, but I've had two mc's in the last 12 months, so I find it quite upsetting to be asked, and if and when I do have good news to share, of course my family will be the first to know'. Honestly, sister-in-law should know better, she had a mc herself before the 12 weeks. I personally don't ask people, I work on the principle that when someone wants you to know something, they'll tell you. See? Mini dragon, here.
    Also - Good news (I think) couldn't resist, I had to do a clearblue digital test this arvo, and it said 'pregnant' '2-3 wks' so that would be right... was I wrong to do this test????? It was in the arvo so my hcg wouldn't be the highest and it still said 2-3wks, sigh, I know patience is a virtue... but I'm not feeling very virtuous right now

Have a lovely evening!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella

I have also been really bad this month very uncomfortable I just took benefibre my doc reccomended it, and Aloe Vera tablets but still struggled I am keeping up the Benefibre hopefully it will keep the constipation away. Eat lots of fresh vegies and fruit stay away from too much sugar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to you all for the advice I have increased my water intake to 3 lt today, had 2 pots approx 6 cups of lemongrass tea (lemongrass cut up infused in boiling water) no sugar, made a vegetarian red curry for dinner a few lovely birds eye chillis out of the garden and voila I have relief I think the vitamin e caps I am on helped too.

Pat my last acupuncture appt I was warned to drink a lot of water more then normal and I obviously didnt have enough. Lesson learnt.. Oh by not to be repeated for certain..

I can't believe how much better I feel now. Thanks again.