+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Evening, you miss this even for a few hours and a lot has been going on.

mamaharriet, just devastating news, so so sorry.

Broomdyke I can’t remember if I said congrats and I hope you get a sticky!

Frannie – hope those embies keep on getting stronger!

Khutch – if it helps we only had 4 embies and while all of them fertilized with ICSI, 1 was transferred and the other 3 didn’t make it to freezing. It is upsetting but I guess a lot of this differs from situation to situation. Hopefully the ones you have keep growing and growing.

I feel there is a lot of disappointment going on, but I just wanted to share with you that I got my BT results and it is one BFP!! Very very excited, but trying not to get to excited as its sooo early. I probably won’t relax until we have our scan in another 3 weeks. Then the next mile stone of 12wks... all we do is wait and wait and wait...

Della only a few more days till you know!

Minxyq lets keep those numbers rising!!

Enjoy your weekend ladies, look after yourselves.
    I thought you might!! :-) yay!!
    Congratulations, hope it's smooth sailing from here :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Nala9000  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    mamaharriet - I hope they can work out what the issue is for you, from everything i've been told, the first cycle is just as much a diagnostic tool as anything. Much love.

MARTTC - Thanks lovey, looking forward to sharing the journey with you again I'm so excited about the trip; it's come at the best possible time. All I have to do is get through the next couple of work weeks. I'm just really looking forward to getting back into the new cycle in June. AF arrived today (4 days late, no doubt due to the crinone from my last cycle) and OH LORDY am i in some pain. (TMI) i'm a little nervous about using a tampon as i'm not sure if there still remnants of the cream left and don't want to cause any infection/issue, so i'm using a pad. Fun times ladies, fun times!

minxyq - yay to those numbers doubling! I keep hearing that the big milestone is the 12 week mark - it seems like the initial BFP is only the first step! It must be good feeling to see that Beta rising though
    To be honest, after crinone & m/c I felt the same way - used pads (don't normally but had some left over from the m/c... Felt best to let everything come out... Started with tampons mid cycle but didn't use them the whole time! Use what feels right :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaharriet View Post
    Hi girls. Quick update... Had my egg pick up today - zero eggs. Totally devestated. They said its really rare, and have never seen it in someone my age (28).

I was prepared for certain disappointments, but never expected this.
    I'm so sorry. That is hard news to take. Sending you lots of positive thoughts.

I'm hanging around here for now, because if I ovulate this cycle & have a natural period... I should hopefully begin my IVF#2 at the end of June. It's another long-down protocol, so we'll see how that goes.

Waiting around is so hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    My IVF cycle has been cancelled
    Nearly 30 tiny follicles and only 1 or 2 at a decent size.
    For fear of OHSS the clinic think it best we cancel try again with a higher dose... sigh.

To all the ladies who have had similar disappointments this month,
    I am so sorry, I know your pain all too well.

To the ladies who are doing well, Congratulations and best of luck.

To the ladies who have just begun this journey, stay positive and all the best.

Ertgirl, when you get the chance could you please move me back to limbo land.

It kinda feels like a board game... this round I can't pass go and collect my $200. Now to sit in jail until I roll doubles. (Anyone have a get out of jail free card?!)

Love and babydust to you all xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Jo For This Useful Post:

Lee80  (19-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs jaguar it looks like we might be cycling together again!

Jo I'm so sorry your cycle was cancelled

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Jo I know the disappointment that you are feeling! It is just so frustrating! H
    opefully I will start again in June! I am seeing a new doc so I feel a bnot more positive! Congrats to all those who have had amazing news I have my fingers and toes crossed for you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone tell me what to expect from the crinone? I had my first one last night and today I feel so blah! Could it affect me that quick? I'm feeling quite down and earlier cried at something DH said which was not really something to cry over. I feel a migraine on the horizon, my skin is breaking out and I've got tender boosies too!

Yesterday I felt like I was back to my normal self and I'm really worried if I feel like this after only one dose! I've still got the Tww to get through yet! Funny though, just down in general, but not really stressing about this ivf stuff (for the moment)...

Just when you think you've gotten through the hardest part something new crops up...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Jo View Post
    Heya ladies,

Littlesunflowers – good luck with your sniffing...
    Franniesplace, Michell23 and Bellavista – congratulations! What a great results... may they divide beautifully – grow little bubbas grow!
    Mrs Sariele – I've found that as each day of jabbing passes, they hurt more and more. Ive been jabbing for 11 days now and so many ouchies!
    Oh Capri – Im so sorry honey. Sending lots and lots of hugs yours way

Angel382 – My injections leak back out too... I think my belly is so full and bloated it just cant take anymore. The FN said its perfectly normal. Congrats on a great result

Yay Ally – Im so excited for you

Mich4761 – did you know Dr Raymond is away until the 27/5! That's fantastic timing! Looks like I'll being going through this entire first cycle without him!

AFM, I had my CD 11 U/S today, and my little follies are not growing very well.
    They've raised my GonalF from 150 - 225ui and looks like another week of jabbing!
    Hi Ms Jo - I went today for my BT and saw Steve is away! Can't believe he won't be there for you! Hope you get Vanessa at the clinic though - she is fab! When I went for my collection Steve wasn't there - they left me off his list! I got his new partner (the lady) and I cried, I felt bad for her but she was really good and Steve felt terrible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ms Jo - So sorry about your cancelled cycle. How disappointing.

frannie - That sucks that you're feeling down, hopefully it is just the Crinone, the ladies on here and the other forum I go to always say what nasty stuff it is!

Meshell - for a speedy TWW! With a lovely BFP at the end of it.

AFM CD 32 and still no AF. Went to the clinic this morning for a BT to check my hormones... the nurse told me that even though they prefer you to have a bleed, if you don't, they can sometimes just start your stimming anyway. She didn't say anything about "inducing" AF with meds though.. I know some ladies have had that done. Anyway, I will call them in 45 mins for my results; hopefully they will let me start stimming, but I feel really weird about not having an AF beforehand. I also picked up some more syringes for my Lucrin as I only had two left after this morning's dose.

I'm feeling all fat and my jeans felt too tight this morning. I don't know if it's because my body is ready for AF and it's not happening, or because I've been fairly constipated the last few days (sorry TMI), so a bit of bloating/pressure there.

to the people who are having a good day, and to those who aren't.

ETA: Progesterone was 4; I should get AF by Tues, but if not then in for another BT. *sigh*
    Last edited by Sariele; 19-05-2012 at 15:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question.. I am in so much pain I believe I am constipated from the general, tamadol, trigger shot and then the progesterone... I am in doubled up cant walk can't stand type pain. I was told by the acupuncturist to avoid laxatives so what can I do drink take to help this.

Pls hit me with your best safe remedies