Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Della

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH is watching footy, so I have some free time to do some personals

KandP - glad to see you are moving forward towards your next cycle. Have a lovely time in Bali... relax and recharge.

mamaharriet - omg... that's devastating Is this your first cycle? and have had a AMH test to check your egg bank? also makes my hissy fit from my last epu totally ridiculous.

Della77 - thanks for your well wishes.... well, my BT results weren't bad news, but I am still in limbo!!!... where's the frustration emoticon?! I tell you the tww is nothing compared to this...lol

khutch - just remember you only need one... have a nice glass of wine and relax tonight... it's always good/better to go into ET well-rested.

AFM - my hCG results have been riding the lower end of the range throughout... so positive with a but.... 11dp5dt = 53; 14dp5dt = 101 and today 18dp5dt = 550. So at least they are going in the right direction and the doubling time has improved (yay) and the BUT... another BT for Tues and a scan (22dp5dt)... to check if it is a(nother) blighted ovum or ectopic etc... so I am not ready to say I am a graduate yet...not at least until I know what the sonographer finds.

Look after yourselves ladies and best of luck with whatever is next for you.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

Della77  (18-05-2012),KandP  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minxyq - My BF had very low HCG levels at the beginning, I could have strangled her GP at the beginning for all the stress caused and scans she had to do, she is now 13 weeks today, Everyone can be different I think , if the numbers are going up it has to be a good thing

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Della77 For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minxyq, yep first cycle. Will be testing my egg bank next week, they said they've never tested on someone my age before, I think it took everyone by surprise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mamaharriet - I hope they can work out what the issue is for you, from everything i've been told, the first cycle is just as much a diagnostic tool as anything. Much love.

MARTTC - Thanks lovey, looking forward to sharing the journey with you again I'm so excited about the trip; it's come at the best possible time. All I have to do is get through the next couple of work weeks. I'm just really looking forward to getting back into the new cycle in June. AF arrived today (4 days late, no doubt due to the crinone from my last cycle) and OH LORDY am i in some pain. (TMI) i'm a little nervous about using a tampon as i'm not sure if there still remnants of the cream left and don't want to cause any infection/issue, so i'm using a pad. Fun times ladies, fun times!

minxyq - yay to those numbers doubling! I keep hearing that the big milestone is the 12 week mark - it seems like the initial BFP is only the first step! It must be good feeling to see that Beta rising though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Evening, you miss this even for a few hours and a lot has been going on.

mamaharriet, just devastating news, so so sorry.

Broomdyke I can’t remember if I said congrats and I hope you get a sticky!

Frannie – hope those embies keep on getting stronger!

Khutch – if it helps we only had 4 embies and while all of them fertilized with ICSI, 1 was transferred and the other 3 didn’t make it to freezing. It is upsetting but I guess a lot of this differs from situation to situation. Hopefully the ones you have keep growing and growing.

I feel there is a lot of disappointment going on, but I just wanted to share with you that I got my BT results and it is one BFP!! Very very excited, but trying not to get to excited as its sooo early. I probably won’t relax until we have our scan in another 3 weeks. Then the next mile stone of 12wks... all we do is wait and wait and wait...

Della only a few more days till you know!

Minxyq lets keep those numbers rising!!

Enjoy your weekend ladies, look after yourselves.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

Della77  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaharriet View Post
    Hi girls. Quick update... Had my egg pick up today - zero eggs. Totally devestated. They said its really rare, and have never seen it in someone my age (28).

I was prepared for certain disappointments, but never expected this.
    mamaharriet, I am so sorry to hear...it must be devistating for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, thought I quickly share my day with you! Had first scan & bloods today, apparently everything is looking good & she seemed very happy with the way my ovaries & follies are looking at the moment. One more scan & bloods on Monday but looking like everything is on track for EPU on Wednesday & transfer on Friday eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I have verything crossed!

The waiting room was the busiest I had ever seen it, it's funny to know the most of the people I saw today will be having EPU same day as me.....hopefully we all add the the population growth in 9 months time! Anyone else using the fertility centre in Springwood?!

Good luck with everything Ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Evening, you miss this even for a few hours and a lot has been going on.

mamaharriet, just devastating news, so so sorry.

Broomdyke I can’t remember if I said congrats and I hope you get a sticky!

Frannie – hope those embies keep on getting stronger!

Khutch – if it helps we only had 4 embies and while all of them fertilized with ICSI, 1 was transferred and the other 3 didn’t make it to freezing. It is upsetting but I guess a lot of this differs from situation to situation. Hopefully the ones you have keep growing and growing.

I feel there is a lot of disappointment going on, but I just wanted to share with you that I got my BT results and it is one BFP!! Very very excited, but trying not to get to excited as its sooo early. I probably won’t relax until we have our scan in another 3 weeks. Then the next mile stone of 12wks... all we do is wait and wait and wait...

Della only a few more days till you know!

Minxyq lets keep those numbers rising!!

Enjoy your weekend ladies, look after yourselves.
    How exciting!! Congratulations Nala!!

Nrtee, good luck for Monday!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

Nala9000  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaharriet View Post
    Minxyq, yep first cycle. Will be testing my egg bank next week, they said they've never tested on someone my age before, I think it took everyone by surprise.
    Dear mamaharriet, I'm so sorry too. As the others have said, and it won't help right now, first cycle is really a test of levels etc. Maybe your drug level was too low. I hope u get an answer soon. I say scream, cry, eat choccies, whatever works

Sel Xo