+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ms Jo I don't know big hugs I hope someone here can advise!!!

Broom - that is fantastic!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ms Jo I had the same thing my first cycle and my FS advised that it is unlikely that they will grow at a good rate! I know how disappointing it is to have a cancelled cycle but it may be for the best! Is is just so frustrating and disappointing! Hugs to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ms Jo I'm sorry your cycle has not worked out for you, I hope your clinic can help you decide. If it is canceled do you still have to pay?

On another note, I read your blog. Your quite funny, I enjoyed reading it. I really liked your fertility statue, what a nice thing to wake up to!

I read your "our worst week" well ours is approaching fast next month already sick to the stomach!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Can I please be removed from the list. Could luck to everyone cycling, I hope to be back again July-August xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettypetal79 View Post
    Hi,

Can I please be removed from the list. Could luck to everyone cycling, I hope to be back again July-August xo
    That would be GOOD luck not could luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we have had 11 pre-babies make it to day 3! All grade a, whatever that means... Now we wait till Sunday morning for ET but those are pretty good odds. I got a little teary. I'd been worried about the health of DH's swimmers, which is our main fertility issue. I know there's still a way to go yet. So hard not to get too hopeful with each little win along the way!

Starting to realise how hard this Tww is going to be! We've got tickets to a big event exactly halfway through, so I'm gonna try and focus on that instead.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to franniesplace For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    So we have had 11 pre-babies make it to day 3! All grade a, whatever that means... Now we wait till Sunday morning for ET but those are pretty good odds. I got a little teary. I'd been worried about the health of DH's swimmers, which is our main fertility issue.
    That is so great to hear, for you and rather selfishly for me too. I have no idea what state DH's frozen swimmers are in, but it's nice to know you can still get good fert. and development from a poor sample. My transfer will be 3-day however, that's just what my FS prefers.. I hope yours keep growing beautifully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Jo View Post
    Hi guys,
    I need your advice please.
    They want to cancel my cycle
    I had my 3rd U/S this morning and ive only got 3 (11-14 mm) eggs and tons of even smaller ones.
    I've been jabbing for 13 days and my FS is away.
    Do I just stop now and start again on a higher dose or should I keep jabbing over the weekend in a last ditch effort to get some more growth.
    I'm so upset and confused...
    Hi Miss Jo, Im so sorry about your news.
    I just wanted to add my thoughts. Ive had pretty much two "cycles" like the one you are describing (looking back they werent really cycles because the drug dose was soooo wrong). I had one cancelled and the heartbreak was unbearable at the time. I would say you dont have too much to lose at this point by stimming over the weekend and having another scan on monday - unless your clinic charges differently to mine. Mine charges full cycle costs only when there is an ET involved. My cancelled cycle also was while my FS wasnt around and I know from speaking to him after that he wouldnt have cancelled me and would have upped my dose.
    I am happy to share my experiences if you would like (Ive just quickly read your blog and apart from your hubby being younger than mine, we have almost parallel lives!)
    Some people dont ever produce large numbers of eggies, and for many, and Im sure you will be in this group, the drug dose is wrong and so the cohort of follicles recruited is smaller than it should be. (PCOS can make some women overproduce on very low doses of FSH and others (like me) are somewhat drug resistant and need higher levels of drugs because of this (I take 300 Gonal F to respond and believe me that is hurties by the end of the cycle) I dont know if that helps, but I would be asking for another look on Monday morning - if cost isnt a factor. Some women need 14+ days for their eggs to respond.
    It is only on my last cycle with a new clinic (and I moved purely because my lovely RE left the clinic for O/S and I wasnt happy with my lack of a new doc) that we got a good response - with a much greater drug dose.
    Sadly, we are all in this terrible trial and error science experiment for much of this journey.
    Big hugs my dear.

And well done you girls with the good results - the positives keep me thinking yes I can do this again, even though I am

Cheers
    Sel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Hope you're doing well.

We had our post-IVF meeting with the RE today - we're all set for Round 2 whenever my next period comes (I'm only CD6 right now, so it'll be at least mid-June). I'll be doing another long down-reg with the BCP, so the fun stuff won't REALLY start until July, I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am going to have a moment, since no one else seems to understand. I am very disspointed today... my DH and I discussed last week my paranoia about leaving "half" our eggs to chance rather than ISCI'ing them - knowing the decline rates etc. My rationale - its a MF issue, why waste eggs (and risk having me go through all of this again?) DH said leave it to the experts... I took the FS advice without questioning - Mistake #1. They separated the 10 eggs, ICSI 5, and left the other 5 with the sperm to do it's thing. Well 5/5 that ISCI'd fertilised (Day1) and NONE of the other 5 did!! SO very dissapointed I could cry - feel as though we didn't have enough eggs to waste on "trying" something that was obviously part of the problem in the first place and am now a bit ****ed off with them for even considering it - I could have copped a 70/30 split given the yield of eggs,.. I am gutted. Its only day 1 and I'm worried that we will have none that have reached blast or are of good enough quality to transfer on Monday. I just want to scream or cry or hit something - but I am too sore!!