+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Della77 View Post
    Good Morning, well I'm still PUPO... I took 3 tests this morning and all where positive, but oh so faintly. I'm actually kind of numb because it is really good news. I'm not out yet, but it's like I don't quite believe it. DH says to stop looking for negatives, and I say, I just don't want to be thinking everything is great and then have something go wrong. Sorry so negative for such positive news, this is just such an emotional rollercoaster. Hugs and best wishes everyone. Think I will ask them to fax through a pathology request today so I can have a BT to know what the levels are.

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    Congrats!! Sounds exactly like my DH. I feel that when I was preg (I had an early mc at 4wk5days) that we never really got excited which sucks!

I hate this whole fertility thing I feel like we wont be able to celebrate and be 100% happy until 12wks or even when the baby is born!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Della77  (18-05-2012)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Della I know what you mean playing this game nattie is right it's like we can't celebrate or make plans till 12 weeks because that's when we can finally relax and enjoy a bfp! It's crap but I think we are just trying to protect ourselves incase it doesn't work out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

Della77  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am officially PUPO I have 2 8 cell 3Day embies on board one with no fragmentation and one with virtually no fragmentation. 3 8 cell embies with virtually no frag will be frozen. I will be on pregnyl support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bellavista thast wonderful. they are sticky ones and stay there for the next 8 1/2 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning,

Just a quick question...I had my 1st u/s Wed & had 8 growing (4 each side) & great blood results - I had my 2nd u/s this morning & the nurse could only find the left side has this has happened to anyone? Nurse said that right side was prob hiding & blood tests would say more but I am worried.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni, on my first tracking cycle when I was having my mid-cycle scan, the US tech had a real problem finding my right ovary because it was hiding behind a section of bowel (ew). She had to poke and prod around for ages until it finally moved, it was quite painful and uncomfortable for me. She found it in the end, but it is possible for it to be hiding; there's a lot of organs in that part of your body after all.

On my second tracking cycle there was no problem at all finding either ovary, so I think it's mostly just a bad luck thing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Toni 81  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni 81 View Post
    Morning,

Just a quick question...I had my 1st u/s Wed & had 8 growing (4 each side) & great blood results - I had my 2nd u/s this morning & the nurse could only find the left side has this has happened to anyone? Nurse said that right side was prob hiding & blood tests would say more but I am worried.
    Hi Toni - yep I have this happen a lot. Please dont stress. The docs have ways of getting the eggies out even if they cant see them on U/S. I pretty much always have to have internal and normal (tummy) U/S to monitor things because of this - oh joy!

I have one ovary that is way off where it should be and one that is very high (probably just a freak of nature thing! and probably because I am PCOS and carry weight around my middle ). I am a slightly more tricky retrieval than normal because of this (have to have an experienced retrieval doc - but no stress at my clinic (Repromed in Adelaide)), but as long as your E2 levels keep climbing, it will all be fine

Ovaries dont actually "hang" on anything so can float quite a lot and when you are stimming they are more mobile than normal. Being MIA is quite common and especially MIA behind other structures. Good luck!

Sel

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Toni 81  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Della, I am in exactly the same boat, I just had my BT this morning and while I am nervous for the results. I am not counting those chickens just yet.

Ert – great news!

Marttc – heres hoping for a sticky

Meshell and Bellavista – good luck today! And hope you get some frosties

Welcome to all the newbies , I hope this is only a short visit for you.

Jennie1 and Khutch – excellent hawl of embryos, I hope they last the distance

All those going for EPU good luck and I hope you get a good number.

Everyone else I hope your going well jabbing, sniffing or twiddling your thumbs in the 2ww. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way

I am off to lunch now while I wait for my results. I work for myself and couldn’t bear the thought of being alone for the day with my nerves and the horrible feeling I have in my tummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    I need your advice please.
    They want to cancel my cycle
    I had my 3rd U/S this morning and ive only got 3 (11-14 mm) eggs and tons of even smaller ones.
    I've been jabbing for 13 days and my FS is away.
    Do I just stop now and start again on a higher dose or should I keep jabbing over the weekend in a last ditch effort to get some more growth.
    I'm so upset and confused...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm pupo!!!!! My morula grew into a grade a blastocyst and was hatching just before they transferred my Fs was so excited lol

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to queenvee For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (18-05-2012),MARTTC  (18-05-2012),minxyq  (18-05-2012)