+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, looks like once again things are moving so quickly on here. I am so sorry ro read about your bfn capri_12. Sounds like everyone else is cycling along nicely. Fingers crossed for you all ladies.

well lucky I'm ok to do my needles as I'm still going 16 days now sigh. I went for my 3rd ultrasound and bloods yesterday and I still have about 12 follicles around 14mm plus size but they are growing so slowly!! The fs has increased my meds to 175 of gonalf another scan on friday. If they are still undersized with minimal growth they are going to cancel my cycle sigh... As if this process is not hard enough so far I have been told no transfer this month, surgery prior to a fet, now they may just cancel. So I guess this is just not my month!!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    meshell23 -good luck with et and keep busy though the 2ww

littlesunflowers- your not alone as soon as i feel the needle i am gone lol my fn thinks its funny i am a BIG sook

Toni 81- i am so sorry mothers day was a painful day for youwishing you the best for your beautiful follicles and pray for 8 strong eggies

afm-i started jabbing yesterday and first ultrasound is 25th and possible epu on 28th -29th
    what are peoples view on suger during ivf i am not a big fan of suger but atm i cant stop eating redskins and icecream and milo lol i am such a pig
    is it safe to eat this much suger during ivf and what are the possible outcomes other then bad teeth ???tia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just spoke to our FN, all 11 embryos made it thru the night. Yay!

But I was ringing to ask about my pain post EPU on Tuesday. I don't know if this is normal or not. They said my hormone levels were on the high side of normal and same with my egg numbers, but it would seem if it is OHSS it's probably only mild so what I'm already doing is all they can really do anyway.

It's slightly better than yesterday, but not a lot. I need to go back to work tomorrow, so going to see how I do today/tonight and if no good tomorrow they'll get the doctors to check on me tomorrow. They said it shouldn't effect ET, still scheduled for Sunday.

I don't think I expected this pain post EPU. They had said it might be a little crampy but that was it. I thought once they took the eggs out the bloating would get better, not worse.

Well, I guess it had all gone pretty well up till this, so that's pretty lucky really. Just wish maybe I'd known what to expect a big better...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello All
    I've been reading along on my phone, but haven't posted for ages!
    I have my test tomorrow and I am quite nervous. I haven't POAS, but boy, talk about think about it nearly every minute.

Congratulations Nala - really hoping for you that your BT tomorrow goes really well.
    Minxyq- How are you going?
    Capri - So sorry about your BFN
    So sorry to everyone who's cycle hasn't worked out for them this time, life seems so unfair.

I was physically unable to give myself needles, as soon as it was poised above my skin, I couldn't put it in. DH did all mine, and did a wonderful job.
    I'll be going straight onto a FET if I don't get a good result tomorrow.
    I also resigned from work yesterday, just over it all and decided I really didn't need the stress - it was really bad on Monday & Tuesday, and I thought, this is the last thing I need at this stage of my cycle .
    Take care and best wishes everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What an interesting morning. I saw Dr Salisbury at QFG. Best thing i have done. My old clinic had my correct dates but my wrong age on my ahm. So they thought i had more eggs than i currently have. No wonder such a low dose would not work. I am so upset. Everyone should get a copy of all ur results and carefully read over them.

April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Squeak4123 For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (17-05-2012),ertgirl  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks hun, I did let them know and they didn't seem to concerned even though I thought I had ruined the whole cycle lol

Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    This happened to me & the nurse said they allow for it, so try not to stress but just inform them anyway

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for setting my mind at ease - I certainly am feeling very full and bloated, can't wait for EPU on Monday, but no idea if any of my clothes will fit for dinner on Saturday night as we are going out! eek

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Jo View Post
    Heya ladies,

Littlesunflowers – good luck with your sniffing...
    Franniesplace, Michell23 and Bellavista – congratulations! What a great results... may they divide beautifully – grow little bubbas grow!
    Mrs Sariele – I've found that as each day of jabbing passes, they hurt more and more. Ive been jabbing for 11 days now and so many ouchies!
    Oh Capri – Im so sorry honey. Sending lots and lots of hugs yours way

Angel382 – My injections leak back out too... I think my belly is so full and bloated it just cant take anymore. The FN said its perfectly normal. Congrats on a great result

Yay Ally – Im so excited for you

Mich4761 – did you know Dr Raymond is away until the 27/5! That's fantastic timing! Looks like I'll being going through this entire first cycle without him!

AFM, I had my CD 11 U/S today, and my little follies are not growing very well.
    They've raised my GonalF from 150 - 225ui and looks like another week of jabbing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still jabbing until tomorrow but triggering saturday night for egg pickup monday morning, so can I please be moved on the roll call thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello!

Hello ladies . I am one of those people who has lurked around these boards for ages looking for success stories and hope during this IVF/ICSI process . Can I please join your discussion. I am - all things going to plan - starting our next cycle next week

Kind regards
    Last edited by SelM22; 17-05-2012 at 15:44.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    EPU today with 10 eggs retrieved! Will know tomorrow how many have been fertilised! Very excited. etgril - can you please update me on the roll call for ET Monday 21.05.12 Thanks!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (17-05-2012)