+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just spoke to our FN and we got 11 fertilised! So weird to know our little things are off somewhere else starting on their little journeys... We are ecstatic with that outcome, such a great start... Now we watch them anxiously for 5 days. Expected ET on Sunday.

I'm so very sorry for those with less positive news... So sorry.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for those who have had bad new this cycle - I've been following the posts even when not replying, and you've been in my thoughts.

What a rollercoaster this process is - and I am both nervous and excited as I climb on. Took my first Synarel dose this morning.

If anyone is updating the roll call can you add me under Sniffing, please? (How is the roll call updated anyhow - copy and paste?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya ladies,

Littlesunflowers – good luck with your sniffing...
    Franniesplace, Michell23 and Bellavista – congratulations! What a great results... may they divide beautifully – grow little bubbas grow!
    Mrs Sariele – I've found that as each day of jabbing passes, they hurt more and more. Ive been jabbing for 11 days now and so many ouchies!
    Oh Capri – Im so sorry honey. Sending lots and lots of hugs yours way

Angel382 – My injections leak back out too... I think my belly is so full and bloated it just cant take anymore. The FN said its perfectly normal. Congrats on a great result

Yay Ally – Im so excited for you

Mich4761 – did you know Dr Raymond is away until the 27/5! That's fantastic timing! Looks like I'll being going through this entire first cycle without him!

AFM, I had my CD 11 U/S today, and my little follies are not growing very well.
    They've raised my GonalF from 150 - 225ui and looks like another week of jabbing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    God, I'm so uncomfortable. Does anyone know anything about OHSS? My FN hasn't mentioned it, but I was just reading up about it and I wondered how they check for it before ET. We did have a lot of eggs, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not. I'm not expecting to have any more BT's before then. I think if the pain hasn't changed by tomorrow I'll talk to them about it some more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    I'm officially bfn words don't describe how devastated I am. I just don't understand how at 24yrs of age I can't conceive. I just don't know what to do from here
    So so sorry Capri, I hope you are able to take some time out and allow yourself to be upset. Its very very frustrating not being able to conceive and I feel for you. look after yourself and sending you loads of hugs and babydust for the future.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    I'm officially bfn words don't describe how devastated I am. I just don't understand how at 24yrs of age I can't conceive. I just don't know what to do from here
    Cari_12 im so sorry! I have no words to help you, just know that we are all here for the same reason and you will get great support as we totally know how you feel. I don't know your history so I can't really help with there "where to from here", but always willing to chat if you ever need to!
    Sending lots of love to you, this is a horrid ride! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Cluckyduck; we are on IVF due to MFI too.... I have a great egg bank for my age (like a 28 year old!! lol)...so, for me, quantity is not the issue, quality will be...because they are all 40

My FS told us that his swimmers were "ok" in that he is -only just- under all parameters for him to be deemed infertile. He cut out all alcohol (he -loves- his red wine) and started taking Menevit (multivitamin)... while we haven't had another analysis done... I asked the embryologist how the swimmers were for our last ICSI because we also did HA this time... she said the sample was "good"... said something about the time required for binding, but that's not unusual. I thought it important he got some feedback on his "sacrifice" over the last 3 months.

That's the other thing... it takes 90 days for swimmers to mature, so anything you do, don't expect to see any change before 3 months (something I ese I didn't know before starting IVF).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    God, I'm so uncomfortable. Does anyone know anything about OHSS? My FN hasn't mentioned it, but I was just reading up about it and I wondered how they check for it before ET. We did have a lot of eggs, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not. I'm not expecting to have any more BT's before then. I think if the pain hasn't changed by tomorrow I'll talk to them about it some more.
    Hi frannie. I've had ohss too and it isn't pleasant. I read you got a large haul so my guess is ohss. Drink lots f fluid and eat protein (chicken, eggs, cereal) and buy some sustagen milk drink and have 3 glasses a day. This is my clinics advice with ohss.

I also bought a large watermelon and snacked on that all day inbetween drinking water and eating protein. It's another source of fluid without feeling water logged from drinking oceans of water. But yeah, if you are getting worse give the clinic a call. They will scan you and take bloods and if it's ohss they might want to hold off on ET. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    Sorry this is a me post ...:: it's all official this time next month we will be jabbing!!!!!! Yay finally!!!!
    Yay Ally!!!! All your hard work has paid off, can you please send some of your energy & commitment my way? I've been failing majorly at losing weight

Thanks
    Reviews

Roll Call
    Limbo Land

Jeanie26
    Ertgirl
    Allymumtobe
    Dreamin
    dancingbutterfly
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck