+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by April78 View Post
    So happy for you Ally - it's been a long wait for you and you have worked hard. Good luck
    Thanks I am so stoked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Allymumtobe: Congrats, you must be excited, all your hard work is making this dream come true for you both. Can't wait to follow your journey, here's hoping its brief and successful

Mich4761: I know how you feel, i have to wait until 21/5 for my bt, I'm on pregnyl support so will get false positive if I do poas. you have a sticky

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Mich4761  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    Thanks I am so stoked!
    Yippee! Super excited for you.

April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AF arrived today so in tomorrow for a BT & US in the morning, hopefully I will be officially jabbing tomorrow or Thursday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmylou81 View Post
    I had at least 6 but now none! My FS said he had never seen someone ovulate on orgalutran! He was not very sure of himself and didn't know how to deal with me crying! I just dont know what to do anymore 4 th cycle and still no baby! And to top it off I was in a room full of pregnant ladies and one asked how many children do I have!
    Oh love not sure there's anything I can say that will make you feel better.. I know how I felt when they thought I ovulated before EPU, I was gutted too.... Take some time to go through your emotions & when you can jump back on... Definitely agree with tje other girls, I know you probably don't feel like it, lots of sex - just in case xxx *hugs*

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    Thanks marttc, I'm 99% sure out. Have started cramping today and looks like af is here. Have not stopped crying all day. I don't want to give up but just don't c how this journey will get better for me
    How are you feeling? AF arrived yet? How bad are the cramps? When's your bloods?
    It's tuff hey?! If you don't mind, what's your reasons for ivf? X

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Thanks SL1009 I feel full to the brim with eggs at the moment canot wait for the feeling of relief when they are all drained out of me tomorrow. I actually have two bulges when you look at my abdomen which are my ovaries which are each the size of large oranges. This scares me as I am already having tightness in chest and short breath so I hope there is no OHSS that plans on settling in.
    I will let you all know how I go tomorrow have a great day
    Oh thinking of you!!
    Hope you get lots... You'll feel a little like period pain tomorrow but then preparing for the exciting time - the transfer!! Look forward to hearing what your numbers are! :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyDuck View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry it's been a while since I posted. I have been reading everyone's posts and following your journeys.

'Me' update: Last week my DH and I received his second round of results and his morphology has improved (from 97% abnormal to 93% abnormal). Our FS has now recommended that we don't go ahead with IVF just yet but keep trying on our own. He also wants me to have a laparoscopy to flush out the tubes. I know we should be pleased that things have improved but we were meant to start our cycle on 23 May and now we feel like we are back in limbo land. We are going to get a second opinion as 93% is still not great. Our FS keeps saying 'Whats the rush?', I feel like he doesn't understand what we are going through.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? Everything seems ok with me, only problem is my DH's morphology. I worry that we are going to keep trying and end up going down the IVF route anyway. Sorry to sound so negative...
    Hi Clucky,
    Sorry missed this one yesterday (only got internet on my phone ATM & hard keeping up)

Just wanted to tell you a little about us: DH has 91% abnormal sperm morphology.. We had 3 semen analysis done & two FS opinions, both said IVF, chances naturally are still pretty low, one of them said like 1% - though I think that's a bit exaggerated :-/
    We have tried cutting alcohol, eating better - nothing changed it.
    Done one round of IVF & became pregnant, sadly miscarried. Have two embryos left... In the meantime I've started looking into acupuncture for me and DH (I read can improve sperm morphology) also both going to see a naturopath :-) want to try naturally improving sperm morphology, although one FS said nothing we do will change it.

How did you guys improve it?

I'd get a second opinion for sure!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update from me...I had my second scan today cd13 and I am finally starting to see some better size follies. I have 25 ranging from 7-17mm. FS ordered a blood test to check my oestrogen as I have such a high amh to make sure i am not over-stimulating but all good, so I am continuing puregon and orgalutran until Friday, another blood test on Saturday and that will determine what trigger I use. Ideally I should be triggering on Friday for pickup on Sunday but since they can't do it Sunday I have to wait till Monday, but I am booked for first thing Monday morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    On a side note when I had my orgalutran tonight, some of it leaked back out of the injection site, has anyone else had this happen before? I rang the nurse and she didn't think much could come back out but I think it was two big droplets and given its only half a ml in the needle that could be a fair bit....trying not to stress