+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow jumped on here & can't believe how quickly it moves, it's great but I wish I could keep up... So frustrated not having my Internet at home ATM :-/

I'm hoping for FET late this week, possibly weekend - nurse thinks I'll ovulate any day now! :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys I always have every intention of actually doing personals but I'm sure we all no what it's like and this Thread moves so quickly. I really do have to make more of an effort and get on more often so I'm sorry if seem I only post things about me.
    Tomorrow is my bt. Not feeling confident. Usually I cave in and test by now but I'm too scared this time! Spoke to the nurse about the bleeding(which stopped by the afternoon) and she said it could just b irritation of the cervix and doesn't think it would b implantation bleeding as it would b too late for that. DH is holding on to all hope and trying to tell me that they would b trained not to get our hopes up incase it's negative but I think she was just being honest. Other then the bleeding I've had nothing. No bloating or fatigue or sore boobs hence my lack of confidence. The only thing I've noticed I'm the last week is terrible indigestion after meals and feeling hot but I guess that could b a thousand things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    Hi guys I always have every intention of actually doing personals but I'm sure we all no what it's like and this Thread moves so quickly. I really do have to make more of an effort and get on more often so I'm sorry if seem I only post things about me.
    Tomorrow is my bt. Not feeling confident. Usually I cave in and test by now but I'm too scared this time! Spoke to the nurse about the bleeding(which stopped by the afternoon) and she said it could just b irritation of the cervix and doesn't think it would b implantation bleeding as it would b too late for that. DH is holding on to all hope and trying to tell me that they would b trained not to get our hopes up incase it's negative but I think she was just being honest. Other then the bleeding I've had nothing. No bloating or fatigue or sore boobs hence my lack of confidence. The only thing I've noticed I'm the last week is terrible indigestion after meals and feeling hot but I guess that could b a thousand things!
    A couple of things:
    When I got my BFP I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms / other than crying over football which I hate (the day b4 I found out haha)
    I was positive AF was on the way!

Secondly) someone made a good point to me, as I try to protect myself from being shocked if I got a BFN, she said either way if it's a negative, you'll be hurt & disappointed, so you might as well think positively & put that hood energy out there... I'm trying that this time :-)

Goodluck - is AF due yet?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (15-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    So, an update...Went in for my second blood test and US today... Have been feeling quite full and getting pain in my diaphram when laying down.... The FS said that I am already in early stage OOHS and they haven't even collected my eggs yet! Very scared now. Have lots of follies and have been told there expect to get about 13 eggs...!! Eek we'll wait and see. The FS has said that I should stop the purégon now (given my OOHS and estrogen level) continue orgalutran tonight and trigger tomorrow night. Had ovidrel in my pack as the trigger but given the situation they have changed that to lucrin. So, can I be updated on the roll call to EPU Thursday 17/5 please?....
    Wow about 13 eggs - fantastic!! Hope all goes well on Thursday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    hi Ladies

All is confirmed I am in for EPU this wednesday have to be at clinic at 7.15am.
    I have trigger at 8.00pm tonight. Scared/excited it is round three for me lets hope this is a winner.
    2 embies will be transferred on Friday.
    So many people at the business of of this round - good luck with EPU : ) let's hope it's third time lucky for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyDuck View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry it's been a while since I posted. I have been reading everyone's posts and following your journeys.

'Me' update: Last week my DH and I received his second round of results and his morphology has improved (from 97% abnormal to 93% abnormal). Our FS has now recommended that we don't go ahead with IVF just yet but keep trying on our own. He also wants me to have a laparoscopy to flush out the tubes. I know we should be pleased that things have improved but we were meant to start our cycle on 23 May and now we feel like we are back in limbo land. We are going to get a second opinion as 93% is still not great. Our FS keeps saying 'Whats the rush?', I feel like he doesn't understand what we are going through.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? Everything seems ok with me, only problem is my DH's morphology. I worry that we are going to keep trying and end up going down the IVF route anyway. Sorry to sound so negative...
    Hi CluckyDuck my DH also has 97% abnormal sperm a did your DH take an medication to get that number improved?
    It is a crappy thing having to wait wait wait I have had a dr tell us what's the rush before - it did not go down well! Needless to say we are not with that dr anymore!! Good idea to have a laparoscopy to 'clean you out' - you should also ensure they do a biopsy and send it off - I wasn't diagnosed with having Natural Killer Cells until I got with a dr who actually explored all avenues and did a biopsy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a short one! I have ovulated I am devestated really hating the world right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmylou... sorry to hear your cycle has not gone as planned. Can't you call DH and do a spot of baby dancing (DTD)!! or are there too many eggs to risk it?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (15-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had at least 6 but now none! My FS said he had never seen someone ovulate on orgalutran! He was not very sure of himself and didn't know how to deal with me crying! I just dont know what to do anymore 4 th cycle and still no baby! And to top it off I was in a room full of pregnant ladies and one asked how many children do I have!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did your FS suggest you attempt natural fert with DH in the hopes of catching an egg.... jeepers look at Mrs P ... anything is possible!

Some women are so insensitive...for crying out loud, you are in a waiting room for a FS!!!!