+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by minxyq View Post
    Apologies for not doing personals, when there is so much going on in the thread...

I had my second blood test this morning and we are still wondering... Friday's BT-HCG was 53, today's is 101 (progesterone is the same ) and another BT set for Friday...at least it is going up and hasn't stalled or gone backwards!! Just not at the rate or to the level's that Monash are happy with. I asked my FN what she thought and she was honest enough to say it could go either way...I'll have to get more pee sticks, because I can't wait til Friday!!! I still have no symptoms...I don't feel pregnant in anyway, shape or form.
    Coommmeee ooonnnn little bubba - good news it's going up, I hope it continues and spirals out of control really soon : )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So, an update...Went in for my second blood test and US today... Have been feeling quite full and getting pain in my diaphram when laying down.... The FS said that I am already in early stage OOHS and they haven't even collected my eggs yet! Very scared now. Have lots of follies and have been told there expect to get about 13 eggs...!! Eek we'll wait and see. The FS has said that I should stop the purégon now (given my OOHS and estrogen level) continue orgalutran tonight and trigger tomorrow night. Had ovidrel in my pack as the trigger but given the situation they have changed that to lucrin. So, can I be updated on the roll call to EPU Thursday 17/5 please?....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Here here etgirl!

Can I please be put in EPU for tomorrow? Tuesday. No more jabbies for me, had my trigger shot last night.
    Excellent Frannie! Good Luck and keep us updated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,

This thread moves way too fast!!

I told my FN today that I have agreed to not go ahead with an ET and wait until I "clean house" and get rid of the polyp in my uterus sigh. I now have a follow up appointment booked for the 12/06 to see how long I have to wait for surgery and a FET (Fingers crossed I have some frosties for then!)...

My U/S showed that I now have over 44 follicles on my left and 22 on my right side mostly under the 10mm mark except I have now got over 14 that are around the 14mm mark (getting closer). So I continue with my current 150mg of GonalF and have another scan on Wednesday. The FN said though that I am probably going to have a bit of hyperstimulation and that I probably would have had to have a freeze all cycle anyway so I should just concentrate on getting these eggs ready for EPU.

Really sorry to read about the BFN's I truely hope that there is some great news soon for you all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry it's been a while since I posted. I have been reading everyone's posts and following your journeys.

'Me' update: Last week my DH and I received his second round of results and his morphology has improved (from 97% abnormal to 93% abnormal). Our FS has now recommended that we don't go ahead with IVF just yet but keep trying on our own. He also wants me to have a laparoscopy to flush out the tubes. I know we should be pleased that things have improved but we were meant to start our cycle on 23 May and now we feel like we are back in limbo land. We are going to get a second opinion as 93% is still not great. Our FS keeps saying 'Whats the rush?', I feel like he doesn't understand what we are going through.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? Everything seems ok with me, only problem is my DH's morphology. I worry that we are going to keep trying and end up going down the IVF route anyway. Sorry to sound so negative...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Khutch, that's exciting! Good work over the weekend!

Minxyq, how nerve wracking! Hang in there little fella! Good luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to franniesplace For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyDuck View Post
    We are going to get a second opinion as 93% is still not great.
    I would too... sorry if this sounds harsh, but your chances of falling naturally with 93% abnormal are still very low. I find it very odd that your FS is telling you to just try naturally for now. Stranger things have happened, but if I were you I'd be pretty much demnding ICSI!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I would too... sorry if this sounds harsh, but your chances of falling naturally with 93% abnormal are still very low. I find it very odd that your FS is telling you to just try naturally for now. Stranger things have happened, but if I were you I'd be pretty much demnding ICSI!
    My DH had 96% abnormal and our FS said it does happen with that number - we tried for 2 years with no luck and got preg on our first IVF ISCI. Sadly I had an early mc but at least we got that BFP!

We kept just thinking/hoping it would happen naturally but it didnt. Just tell the FS u don't want to keep trying naturally if that's what you want.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow busy thread we have going!!

Hugs to those ladies who have had BFNs this cycle Take some time out to look after yourselves x

Baby dust and stickiness to those who have had/about to have your transfer! Make sure you plan some fun activities to make that 2ww go a bit faster!

Minx - Tell that embie that we are all giving it strict instructions to bury in nice and deep! Fx keep us updated x

Sorry not many personals.. On the mob!!

AFM - We are still waiting until next cycle to do a natural FET. We have quite a range of popsicle bubbas (day 3-6) so waiting to hear from the scientists as to which we will transfer. AF due 10 days so hopefully she arrives on time!!!! Will track us to mid June!?

Saw FS today and he is recommending dose of baby asprin, continue accupuncture, keep up gym and enjoy my upcoming holiday (love him!). Feeling at ease now I have a plan and its coming closer. We all agreed today a single transfer will be the go.

Have a great night ladies xo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky duck - I recommend going for a second opinion if your gut feeling is telling you too. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub