+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 254 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN today on the official test. Sucks on Mothers Day.

Hope you're all doing well - good luck with the rest of your cycles! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrsjaguar:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Mrs Jag was that your first test or second.

I'm off for my ET today let the TWW begin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich4761 View Post
    Hi Prettypetal - I haven't read ahead yet and am just catching up on the thread the whole process is definitely ups and downs. My FS put me on DHEA as I have extremely low AMH as well, it takes about 3-6 mths to really start kicking in which is the bad part but all the research I have done says it really works in improving the number and the quality
    Hi Mich4761, DHEA was one of the things FH mentioned to me and I have been doing some research of my own as well. Just wondered which one you are taking and how much a day? Was it prescribed to you and picked up from a pharmacist? I read that it should be pharmaceutical grade compounded micronized oral DHEA 25mg 3 times a day and should be started at least 6 weeks prior to IVF cycle commencing as it improves with time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

It certainly takes a while to catch up after being off for a few days. AFM I am officially out for this cycle, our 1 little embie didn't make it to transfer, stopped growing at 8 cells. So back to FS in two weeks (earliest appt I could get) to discuss things to change for next cycle. I am hoping to do next cycle in July or August after tax return, as everyone knows it is particularly hard on the bank balance doing IVF, ICSI is slightly more and especially so when you don't even get to transfer *sigh*. So good luck to everyone if I miss you in my messages below, especially today on Mothers day, thinking of you all and praying for your journies although hard to be successful in the end xo

Meshell23- Thankyou for your support. I hope your EPU went well.

Eaglegirl- I hope you ET goes well today and you get a sticky

Nala9000- I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. Thankyou for your support, I was hoping things would improve and it was just a little slow but unfortunately not.

SL1009- Thankyou for your support, you are right, the more we know the more we can tailor things to hopefully get the desired outcome. Good luck for your cycle. I had bad hayfever with the synarel and dizzy spells when I started the Gonal-F, it sucked. I know how you fell in regards to it seeming like everyone else has kids, I hate my friends children's parties when people I don't know ask me which kids are mine and I have to say I don't have any. To make matters worse since I have been TTC, 6 girls at work have gotten pregnant, 5 with their first baby, big hugs for you.

mrsjaguar & Jeanie26- So sorry it didn't work for you this time xoxoxoxoxo

Ms Jo- I feel for you, its definitely a hard journey regardless of how you feel before you start, remember to look after yourself. Sending you positive thoughts and big hugs.

Minxyq- Fingers crossed it sticks

Mich4761- Thinking of you and hoping it works this time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Prettypetal79 For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (13-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mrs Jaguar, to you. I'm so sorry. I also had a bFN on hpt this morning but as its a Sunday here i cannot do my officaial blood test until tomorrow...But from everything, I too think I'm completely out...

Ms Jo, my thoughts are with you in such a difficult time. Positive thoughts to you.

Mich4761 - Fingers crossed

Eagle Girl - Good luck with your ET...

Prettypetal - i'm so sorry that you didn't make it to transfer. My fingers are crossed for your next cycle.Good luck

To all of you lovely ladies, my thoughts are with all of you on Mondays Day. For those who are not mothers as yet and desperately want to be lets pray that next year we all will be. For those of you who are, Happy Mothers Day. But for everyone who has to go through this emotional journey, keep your chin up and I'm sending you all positive thoughts and big hugs. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Been reading everyones journey. It's such a roller
    Coaster ride for us all.
    Hugs to you all.

May be a bit late but have convinced FS to do back to back
    Transfers - none of this ridiculous waiting a month. Most of
    Us have been TTC for years so why wait another month!

Anyway can u add me to FET with drugs for may. Should
    Have transfer next week. Fingers crossed.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs jaguar and Jeanie, so so sorry, a big hug coming your way. Bugger of a day for it. Hope dh is giving you lots of cuddles. xxx
    Last edited by Nala9000; 13-05-2012 at 12:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, wow miss a day on here & it may as well be a week the tread moves for fast lol.

Hope you are all doing ok today of all days but fingers crossed for us all this time next year!

On day 3 of FSH injections, doing ok although had a bit of a bad day yesterday, was feeling a little cranky so thought I'd get a bit of relief from shopping (nephews birthday present for tomorrow) well was I wrong......spent ages working out what to buy for a 5yo boy then once decided headed up to the counter only for the cashier to try & start a friendly convo "are you looking forward to getting spoiled tomorrow" so then I had to awkwardly explain that I didn't have any children so that was a kick in the bum after already feeling cranky the to walk past the baby section on the way out spotting a totally gorgeous sesame st. jump suit.....well that was it for me, it was extremely difficult to hold back the tears!!

I think I am doing ok on the injections but certainly seem to be having my teary moments but whether that has to do with the injections or just the rollercoaster of it all I'm not sure - maybe both.

I do know one thing, its wonderful to be sharing the journey with you all.....including all the ups & downs on the way.

My fingers crossed for you all so this time next year we can all be celebrating with our own little families and a beautiful happy mothers day to all of you here that already have precious ones.

Keep you heads up & think positive thoughts girls, even when it feels like all you have is black clouds around there will always be a ray of sunshine creeping through somewhere x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I have a question, is it normal to still have a very bloated heavy feeling about 2" above your pubic bone? I am having progesterone support twice a day and cardiprin daily, could it be the progesterone? It's getting worse as time goes on, I didn't feel this bad after epu or transfer. I need to pee a lot too but I am drinking alot as instructed. I'm now 6dp3dt or 9dpo.