+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 254 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm officially sniffing... Have been since Thursday night, so far so good! XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, well had my scan yesterday which left me with bitter sweet emotions.. I had a total of 44 follicles (pcos) 6 were about 10mm & another 6 about 9mm. The fn was happy with this although I now am looking at EPU around friday instead of monday like originally planned. I'm ok with this, however my scan showed up a polyp I'm my uterus that is quite large and wasnt there two months ago. the fn rang my fs with all these details. He is proceeding with my cycle happy with the idea of epu however I'm not allowed to transfer and I have to freeze my embryos until I have had the polyp removed. Then he said but he can't stop me if I really want to transfer however he prefers me not to! Sigh... I have until my next scan on monday to decide.. He said in the end its my choice but how do I choose knowing if I was successful I could misscary if I leave this untreated. What would you do?
    Last edited by nicb13; 12-05-2012 at 13:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ms Jo - have made it through week one of TWW, how are you traveling? I have been offline this week working in Sydney a welcome distraction! Always up for a coffee if you feel like one too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Prettypetal - I haven't read ahead yet and am just catching up on the thread the whole process is definitely ups and downs. My FS put me on DHEA as I have extremely low AMH as well, it takes about 3-6 mths to really start kicking in which is the bad part but all the research I have done says it really works in improving the number and the quality

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so now I know about the quote reply! Who can help me with the little box that gives a brief outline of you and your history under your posts!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last cycle we had two embies transferred and a positive BT, when I went for the 7 week scan (with all the pregnancy symptoms) I expected at least one little baby. Both embryo sacs had grown, one to where it should be for 7 weeks and the other at about 5 weeks which I was thinking could be normal with twins but then I looked at my DH who had tears in his eyes and the Radiologist who just said I am so sorry - they are not viable. Apparently one was just empty and the other too small. I went straight to my FS and he told me it was not a healthy pregnancy and recommended DC rather than wait for a MC. It was devastating! I'm not sure if this is a chemical pregnancy or not - but I am going for one small step at a time this time around and trying not to get ahead of myself which is hard to do! Thats the first time I have shared that story, don't know why I did, maybe I just needed to get it out before the next BT!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mich4761 For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mich - thanks for sharing! That would have been devastating :-(
    Hope you are feeling better? When do you think you'll go again?
    I think yours is called a missed miscarriage? PS: I'm no Dr... But I think that's right...
    Do you have more embryos?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks SL xxx

I'm reading posts ladies, so hard to keep up & do personLs on my phone. Hope I have internet again soon!!

I had another bt today, back in on Monday, hope I ovulate soon!! As long as we don't miss it, I'll be happy :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Just wanted to pop in & say hi! Sorry I haven't been on much, have kind of been avoiding all things baby for a little while for my own sanity & also I haven't been getting emails from BH about this thread. It is moving so quickly, I can't believe how many we have in the 2ww already.

We are waiting to see the urologist on Tuesday, hopefully he will be able to fill us in more on DH's tumour & if it is cancer or not, all this waiting is driving me nuts If we get good news re the cancer then we will probably start a full stim cycle ASAP & if we get bad news then we will most likely try our luck with our frozen & the proceed with donor sperm if we have to.

Hugs to all, let me know if anyone needs updating on the roll call, I'll pop in again tomorrow to check.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land

Ertgirl
    Allymumtobe
    Nicole83
    Dreamin
    dancingbutterfly
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck