+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 242 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to take up the thread ladies - hope all is going well with all of you - lots of baby dust : )

Been taking synarel for 5 days now and my nurse was right, she said the side effects were similar to those of clomid and I hated those side effects. Hot flushes all the time, for the last couple job days and tonight I had my first heavy dizzy spell - eek! 6 more days until jabbing starts...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Minxyq it is sounding positive at this stage I really hope it works out for you. Sorry to ask but can you (or someone else) explain a chemical pregnancy....I've heard so much reference to it - how does it occur?
    I believe your HCG keeps rising like your pregnant & your body has all the symptoms but when they scan you, there's nothing in there
    I could be wrong.......

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My chemical pregnancy I had the most painful af ever and got a bfp after af that faded instead of getting stronger

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought a chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage that can be mistaken for your af

5. The Following User Says Thank You to queenvee For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, wow so much going on to try to reply to everyone's posts on my phone. I just wanted to do a quick update, I had my cd9 scan yesterday and I had 14 follies between 7-12mm and 56 less than 7mm (pcos grrrr). Anyways FS wouldn't up my dose because of my high amh levels but I am to continue my current dose until Monday and start orgalutran on sunday and have another scan on Tuesday. I was so upset yesterday as I was sure the cycle would get cancelled because they were the same kind of results I got on my cancelled iui's but then after reading other people's posts maybe this is fairly normal, especially for day 9.

Good luck everyone whatever stage you are at xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    I thought a chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage that can be mistaken for your af
    This is my understanding too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I know there is a difference when testing hcg. hpts test for hcg, while the bt my fs orders is for betahcg, much more accurate. Mt first transfer resulted in my bt with betahcg of 11, retested 2 days later, down to 6, started af coupla days later and ended up in hospital for a night, clinic said my emby probably tried to implant but didn't quite get there, but they still didn't recognise it as a positive pregnancy result, or that I m/c. It certainly felt that way for me, having had 2 before.
    If any of you ladies do ask your gp for bt, then definitely ask for betahcg test, most will order a normal hcg bt so do check.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Edit will fix later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all sorry for the me post but I'm completely stressed. This morning Im getting some (TMI here) pinkish/bright redish smears of blood on the toilet paper after I pee isn't it too late for implantation bleeding if I'm testing on wed? I no there's nothing I can do if its AF but now I'm freaking and going to the loo every 10minutes :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    capri_12: I know its hard not to stress but implantation dates are approximated dates, everyone is different and every "pregnancy" can be different. I don't think that you would be outside what would be considered a normal time frame. To me it sounds about right. Try not to stress and take things easy. its your little one burrowing in.