+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 242 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by minxyq View Post
    Mrs J so how many days after EPU/O does your clinic do the first blood test? Monash IVF does it on day 16 (eg 11 dp5dt).

AFM: I made it through my birthday and still wondering if I will get the birthday present I truly want. BT is early tomorrow morning, so I will be finding out soon enough (may as well delete me off the roll call). I started to POAS at 5dt5dt.. nothing... 7dp5dt.... nothing ..... 8dp5dt... a super-feint eyes-might-be-playing-tricks second line..... 10dp5dt (this morning) and the second line is definitely there, but still feint. I am hoping that the peanut just took its sweet time to implant (maybe I jolted the little sucker into action when I went horse riding on 4dp ...lol) ... but I am thinking a chem preg is more likely as I don't have any other symptoms... if that is the case, it is still progress on last cycle and we have a frosty!!!

Anyway... I guess I will know tomorrow afternoon...
    Minxyq it is sounding positive at this stage I really hope it works out for you. Sorry to ask but can you (or someone else) explain a chemical pregnancy....I've heard so much reference to it - how does it occur?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    My clinic doesn't do blood tests to confirm. Just handed me two preggo tests and the dates to use them -then I have to ring!!
    Strange! You should definitely organise a BT with your FS or GP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Della77 View Post
    Just rang the clinic as I still hadn't heard about my emby's, apparently the scientist is behind with his paperwork, anyway FN phoned him and I have 7 little frosties. Pretty damn happy about that, not sure of their stages until I get the paperwork sent through.
    Jeanie26 -
    I also only have a a home pregnancy test, that the clinic gave me. It is some weird looking box thingy, no blood test planned. One week to go. Sigh.
    Congratulations in your 7 frosties - fantastic news! So strange how the clinic doesn't do blood tests, I would imagine that the hpt's they are giving out are very accurate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Hi Ladies

I just had another scan this morning and still looking at 8-9 17mm follies EPU is set for Tuesday Morning.

Fingers crossed I get more then 3 this time..
    Good luck bellavista

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ms Jo The medication can make you feel depressed its one of the side effects, maybe you should let your FS know how you are feeling they might change your drugs or give you some advise on how to fight it. Chin up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    so, had my US this morning and am a little unsure of what to make of it - had 10+ follies on the right and slightly less on the left all about 11mm. Was hoping for a Mon EPU (am not enjoying doing the jabs) but looks as though it'll have to be later that week... Am booked again for another US on Monday, so we'll see. Am starting to get a little headachey now (maybe its just stress catching up with me!) Thanks for everyones advice! frannie - you and I are about the same spot in our IVF/ISCI cycle, would be interesting to hear your experience so far! Emmylou81 - how did your scan go? SL1009 - the orgalutran needle is a B%Tch, am enjoying that the least! and they tell me the Ovidrel trigger shot is pretty much the same...EEK Congrats Amps, and baby dust to everyone else who is either waiting, jabbing, sniffing etc!
    10 follies on the left is a great result so far; hope all goes well with the next one. Just keep on jabbing those silly injections, and yes, the trigger is exactly the same. Each jab is one closer to the last - glass half full lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrtee View Post
    Hi Khutch & apologies all I haven't really been on all that much....work is insane at the moment. I started my jabs this morning (yay).....we had our appointment yesterday to pick up the injections & when she was explaining how to use them she did say about the orgalutran & said you had to use almost like a 'flicking' motion to get them to go in as they aren't the sharpest of needles so I hope that helps a little Khutch?! I am yet to use the orgalutran obviously - that starts next week! Hope you are all going well with your different stages of cycles!

BTW, can someone tell me how to reply directly under the post in which you are replying to without it going all the way to the bottom of all the posts?
    Hi Nrtee - good luck with your jabbing. If you want to reply directly to a post; click on the persons name (whose post you want to comment / reply on) and then click quote and it will come up with their message on top and you type down the bottom and then send : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Yeah khutch, we do seem to be on the same track. We had our BT and US this morning, and we are really happy with the results, around 15 follicles of size and a few more not far off so we'll see what we get from that! The nurses were really happy with that too, so taking that as a good sign.

Just got our call and EPU is set for first thing Tuesday morning. I'm first one in for the day so hopefully won't be kept waiting around too much! Now just need to work out where is the best place for DH to do his part... We have to be in town at the hospital before there is anyone at the clinic to collect the sample. (awkward!)

So relieved to know we have such a good head start with the numbers anyway! and I got to have DH home with me all day today, so very positive day here.
    So far so good franniesplace - good luck on Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minxyq View Post
    MrsJaguar - re BT, that sucks, but I guess these are the compromises to keep the costs down for you. I guess if you want to have one, you can go to your gp.

Thanks Della77 (grats on your frosties!!! wow 7!!! *jealous*)and MARTTC (glad to see you are moving forward!! go you!!)

Mrs Jo - I am sorry to hear you have depression... I too have been in that dark place (hence the black dog as an avatar - to constantly remind myself never to fall back down to that place. I put the TTC thing on hold until I got better...that was nearly 3 years ago. You are very brave taking on IVF while dealing with depression at the same time. This is a terribly emotional ride when you don't have depression. Just keep trying to find the positives, even in the face of disappointment...easier said than done. Keep strong and look after yourself.

franniesplace - can your DH do his bit at home before you go to the clinic? so long as you get the sample there within the hour. This most recent cycle, for us was on Anzac day, so now one there for him to do the sample at the clinic and had to do it at home. we live 45mins from the clinic...so no recovery time for the poor boy.. it was straight into the car. I kept the jar with the precious cargo in my cleavage to keep them at body temp lol.

Good luck BellaVista

AFM: The call from the clinic this afternoon started with "congratulations you're pregnant" yay!! but HCG is only 53 (11dp5dt), so at the lower end of the range. I am not claiming a BFP until I know it's going in the right direction... another blood test set for Monday and also I have no other symptoms.... still on progesterone and progynova until then.... and more POAS over the weekend because I can't wait for Monday...lol.
    Minxyq wow that's amazing praying that your HCG keeps on rising xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Sorry to fill up the thread :-/ I'm on my phone - still no Internet :-(

Can someone pretty please add me to rollcall under ET tba? Had an ultrasound yesterday, lining is 7mm needs to be 8mm, 2 natural follicles at 11mm, they estimate ovulation maybe Sunday / Monday... Another BT tomorrow, should know more then, but looking like it will be early next week... Guess I could go under limbo land too ?!

Jo - I too suffer from depression & this has been one hell of a ride & other than my cyber buddies, I've felt so alone, like no one understands & since my m/c things have got so much harder. I'm really trying the power of positive thinking :-)
    Get your hands on a book called 'the secret' :-) hugs!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....
    MARTTC all the best for early next week