+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 254 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsJaguar - re BT, that sucks, but I guess these are the compromises to keep the costs down for you. I guess if you want to have one, you can go to your gp.

Thanks Della77 (grats on your frosties!!! wow 7!!! *jealous*)and MARTTC (glad to see you are moving forward!! go you!!)

Mrs Jo - I am sorry to hear you have depression... I too have been in that dark place (hence the black dog as an avatar - to constantly remind myself never to fall back down to that place. I put the TTC thing on hold until I got better...that was nearly 3 years ago. You are very brave taking on IVF while dealing with depression at the same time. This is a terribly emotional ride when you don't have depression. Just keep trying to find the positives, even in the face of disappointment...easier said than done. Keep strong and look after yourself.

franniesplace - can your DH do his bit at home before you go to the clinic? so long as you get the sample there within the hour. This most recent cycle, for us was on Anzac day, so now one there for him to do the sample at the clinic and had to do it at home. we live 45mins from the clinic...so no recovery time for the poor boy.. it was straight into the car. I kept the jar with the precious cargo in my cleavage to keep them at body temp lol.

Good luck BellaVista

AFM: The call from the clinic this afternoon started with "congratulations you're pregnant" yay!! but HCG is only 53 (11dp5dt), so at the lower end of the range. I am not claiming a BFP until I know it's going in the right direction... another blood test set for Monday and also I have no other symptoms.... still on progesterone and progynova until then.... and more POAS over the weekend because I can't wait for Monday...lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WOW!! You miss this for one day and I have no idea what is going on, this thread is alive!

Hey Ms Jo, I know exactly how you are feeling, I suffer from depression as well, and was feeling the same way about finances and it was totally stressing me out. So much so that they cancelled our first cycle as I was all over the shop. We are not the richest couple and I stress about money all the time, so this amount doesn’t help one bit. Does your clinic offer counseling? I found that helped me out a lot. Just in accepting that it is ok to feel the feelings and just to talk it though.

Della great news about your frosties !!

Bellavista – fingers crossed for you

Excellent news Ally!

Mrs Jaguar and Jeanie26 - sending positive thoughts your way

Minxyq – for the other day! I just POAS tonight knowing I would get a neg as I am only on 6dt5dt. Just wanted to see…. How did you go today??

Hi everyone else hope your travelling well.

AFM going ok, this TTW is so long, just trying to keep busy, not google my symptoms and relax. I have been having some reactions to the hormones I think, laughing hysterically which DH finds very amusing, then just mooping around or crying the next.

Enjoy your weekend

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well FS called tonight to say def another BT & Scan on Monday... ( was hoping for the pick up, but were obviously not growing at the rate they expected... Emmylou_81 - great news about your follies! heres hoping they are produce a good result for you. Ntree - Congrats on the drug pick up - one step closer! Im not sure how to direct reply to posts, I think you may have to PM? And with the Orgalutran, I am now taking a bit of a run up... seems a little easier, still can't bring myseklf to ice first though. Miss Jo - sorry to hear you are feeling crappy, I hope you feel better soon :O( Franniesplace - I am jealous! I wish I was having my EPU sooner! Good luck and keep me updated on how it goes! I had my DH home today too and I have to say for once I didnt get any phone calls from work and was able to relax and enjoy his company! I feel very lucky to have such a supportive and loving partner! It is really nice to have this space to talk to others going through the same thing and say a big thanks to all the ladies on here that make the place a comfortable an inviting environment! Your all ACE!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Hi Marttc, That gives me hope..I'm so sorry for you that things didn't work out...When did you test and get the BFP. Was it with the blood test. I really haven't given up yet. When AF shows its ugly face, then I'll be a mess but not yet.. When are you going to start again? Good luck to you too x
    I actually managed to hold off poas cause the nurse said I'd risk getting a false positive :-/
    So it was a whole 2ww
    But the ONLY symptom I had was that AF was feeling like it was on the way :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrtee View Post
    Hi Khutch & apologies all I haven't really been on all that much....work is insane at the moment. I started my jabs this morning (yay).....we had our appointment yesterday to pick up the injections & when she was explaining how to use them she did say about the orgalutran & said you had to use almost like a 'flicking' motion to get them to go in as they aren't the sharpest of needles so I hope that helps a little Khutch?! I am yet to use the orgalutran obviously - that starts next week! Hope you are all going well with your different stages of cycles!

BTW, can someone tell me how to reply directly under the post in which you are replying to without it going all the way to the bottom of all the posts?
    Tap on your screen, the word quote should appear :-) select that :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to fill up the thread :-/ I'm on my phone - still no Internet :-(

Can someone pretty please add me to rollcall under ET tba? Had an ultrasound yesterday, lining is 7mm needs to be 8mm, 2 natural follicles at 11mm, they estimate ovulation maybe Sunday / Monday... Another BT tomorrow, should know more then, but looking like it will be early next week... Guess I could go under limbo land too ?!

Jo - I too suffer from depression & this has been one hell of a ride & other than my cyber buddies, I've felt so alone, like no one understands & since my m/c things have got so much harder. I'm really trying the power of positive thinking :-)
    Get your hands on a book called 'the secret' :-) hugs!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post

Minxyq – for the other day! I just POAS tonight knowing I would get a neg as I am only on 6dt5dt. Just wanted to see…. How did you go today??

lol Nala9000 Thank you!! I am officially OLD...hahahaha
    HCG is only 53 (11dp5dt), so at the lower end of the range. I am not claiming a BFP until I know it's still going up... I have another blood test set for Monday. I have no pg symptoms... so I am waiting to -feel- it... AF hasn't arrived (2 days late far, but not sure how much that is due to the hormone support though)

Good luck on your TWW!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Jo View Post
    Just a vent -
    I'm really struggling at the moment...
    I suffer from depression and I don't know if it's all the stress and uncertainty of this first IVF cycle, or if the drugs are actually making it worse... Or all of the above.
    I'm just a mess! I can't stop crying and I can't focus on my work.
    I'm freaked out about money and feel so guilty about spending everything we have on this.
    I'm so angry that we have to go through all this when my friends have perfect little babies.
    I know I'm not the only one struggling to cope... And you ladies on BH are the one thing that makes it easier to deal with.
    Thank you xx
    It certainly does get you down and totally financially freaks me out and I'm sure all of us too. All of our friends too have lots of little babies and it's really really hard. Just try to stay positive however hard that may sound. You are taking the right steps to get your perfect little baby too. BH is a great forum to vent and for support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    I'm showing up negative on HPT's - have the official check on Sunday, then Tuesday - pretty sure we're out.
    You never know until you know for sure - positive thoughts xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

emmylou81  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    to you Mrs Jaguar..... I think I'm out as well. I haven't done a test as yet as I really don't want to see ... I just don't feel any different and just feel like AF is going to come any day now. Have you had any symptoms. I've been having night sweats for a the last 3 nights but have put that down to all the drugs in our bodies....I really have my fingers crossed for you. lets hope we can both celebrate..
    As I said to MrsJaguar you're not out until you know for sure - happy vibes and baby dust xx