+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    nicb13: I am with Monash also. They showed me a pic of the emby on the day of transfer, but didn't give it to me. If I am successful, I'm going to ask for a copy of the successful one...I am not sure I want to collect pics of the unsuccessful ones.

bbl to finish my post... I am getting the hurry on to go catch a train.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm showing up negative on HPT's - have the official check on Sunday, then Tuesday - pretty sure we're out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsJaguar:

Thanks
    Reviews
    to you Mrs Jaguar..... I think I'm out as well. I haven't done a test as yet as I really don't want to see ... I just don't feel any different and just feel like AF is going to come any day now. Have you had any symptoms. I've been having night sweats for a the last 3 nights but have put that down to all the drugs in our bodies....I really have my fingers crossed for you. lets hope we can both celebrate..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    to you Mrs Jaguar..... I think I'm out as well. I haven't done a test as yet as I really don't want to see ... I just don't feel any different and just feel like AF is going to come any day now. Have you had any symptoms. I've been having night sweats for a the last 3 nights but have put that down to all the drugs in our bodies....I really have my fingers crossed for you. lets hope we can both celebrate..
    It's not over - you haven't tested yet! xxx Thinking of you!

I had no symptoms at all, until a few days ago. Spotting started, one sore nipple (only one!) and headaches/backaches. All could be AF though, which is so confusing. And of course the BFN's are pretty obvious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs J so how many days after EPU/O does your clinic do the first blood test? Monash IVF does it on day 16 (eg 11 dp5dt).

AFM: I made it through my birthday and still wondering if I will get the birthday present I truly want. BT is early tomorrow morning, so I will be finding out soon enough (may as well delete me off the roll call). I started to POAS at 5dt5dt.. nothing... 7dp5dt.... nothing ..... 8dp5dt... a super-feint eyes-might-be-playing-tricks second line..... 10dp5dt (this morning) and the second line is definitely there, but still feint. I am hoping that the peanut just took its sweet time to implant (maybe I jolted the little sucker into action when I went horse riding on 4dp ...lol) ... but I am thinking a chem preg is more likely as I don't have any other symptoms... if that is the case, it is still progress on last cycle and we have a frosty!!!

Anyway... I guess I will know tomorrow afternoon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My clinic doesn't do blood tests to confirm. Just handed me two preggo tests and the dates to use them -then I have to ring!!

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    My clinic doesn't do blood tests to confirm. Just handed me two preggo tests and the dates to use them -then I have to ring!!
    That doesn't sound right!!! You could get a blood test at the gp instead. Which clinic are you with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minxyq & MrsJaguar, best wishes to both of you
    Fx

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Della77 For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Ally, doesn't sound right.
    Mine told me not to poas! Just come in & have a BT... Good luck

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....