+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    Exited about my US tomorrow to see where we are at! Hoping for an EPU Monday... Does anyone else find it difficult to inject orgalutran or is it just me??? Seams almost like the needles are blunt!? Aarrgghh any advice appreciated. Also just finished a vile of pure hon and there was a bit left over in the cartridge. Is that normal? Started to think I hadn't dosed right... Thanks ladies and good luck to you all whatever your stage!
    Good luck with your US. oragultran is a little b**ch to get in, lol! I really had to force to push that sucker in! Completely normal, though I think, lol! Hmm not sure about the puregon left in the vile as long as you put in all the way in and left it for 5 seconds should be fine....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    Hi all, I've been reading along and will have to do a serious personal catch
    Up on the weekend when I have my computer! Thanks nala for updating the roll call!
    I've had a shocker last 2days. Miss negativity right here :/ not feeling one single thing out of the ordinary which is what's making me feel like this cycle just hasn't worked. I no its still early days but it's just so hard to stay positive. How does everyone get through the 2ww or am I the only one that gets this way half way through the wait?
    It's very easy to be miss negativity in the 2ww, not feeling one single thing doesn't mean it's a bad thing at all. Remember kill those women out there who have successfully pregnancies and don't feel anything. Half way there is a big thing, I found with my last few cycles that I would just vent on paper and write down, or type out all my feelings. I would write for aaaggggeeeessss just venting on paper and it takes up time and makes you feel better. 2ww is the worst thing in the world, I think it's because it so much work and so much to concentrate on with injections etc and then there is nothing you can do except wait! Just try and keep yourself busy and distracted - and watch lots of comedy shows / movies to get those endorphins up and make you feel better : )

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Della77  (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    Exited about my US tomorrow to see where we are at! Hoping for an EPU Monday... Does anyone else find it difficult to inject orgalutran or is it just me??? Seams almost like the needles are blunt!? Aarrgghh any advice appreciated. Also just finished a vile of pure hon and there was a bit left over in the cartridge. Is that normal? Started to think I hadn't dosed right... Thanks ladies and good luck to you all whatever your stage!
    Hi khutch,

I am also anxiously waiting for tomorrow for my BT and US! Can't wait to see what's been going on in there. It wasn't till about injections day 6 I started feeling a bit full, like I had a full bladder, but not in my bladder... Before then I'd felt so good I was worried nothing was happening! I'm hoping for EPU on tuesday.

And yes! I had no problems with the Gonal-f pen needles, but the orgalutan do seem blunt! I know it's a bigger needle size, but ouch! This mornings was the worst one yet!

I've been pretty good overall with side effects though, better than I was expecting. A little headachey from day 6 on, a little sad too the last 2 days (but think this is mostly just all the unknowns weighing on me - trying to stay positive!) and scuse me if this is a bit gross, but I've not heard anyone else mention it anywhere, I'm a little bit 'backed up'!

There must be a few of us getting some news soon... Best of luck to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ms Jo For This Useful Post:

Della77  (10-05-2012),Mich4761  (12-05-2012),minxyq  (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ms Jo: haha, I love that, awesome, that describes me to a "t".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Jo View Post
    Haha love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    Hi all, I've been reading along and will have to do a serious personal catch
    Up on the weekend when I have my computer! Thanks nala for updating the roll call!
    I've had a shocker last 2days. Miss negativity right here :/ not feeling one single thing out of the ordinary which is what's making me feel like this cycle just hasn't worked. I no its still early days but it's just so hard to stay positive. How does everyone get through the 2ww or am I the only one that gets this way half way through the wait?
    Hi Capri - I'm the same, I try everything not to think about it, but it is just constantly there. I'm not feeling anything different either. I'm torn between hoping like crazy it has worked and then trying not to have all my hopes in one 'basket' so I won't be so utterly disappointed. I test on the 18/5. I am really going to try to not test early, 'cause I've had the disappointment of a positive but then AF arrives and it was even more devastating, then just AF arriving. Boy, I know I'm not helping with the negativity here, obviously I suffer from the same problem! Sorry. Maybe it's our minds way of protecting ourselves, if we expect the worse and the best happens we'll be elated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nala - So sorry to hear about your Emby's, for a sticky so you won't need to go back for another fresh. I still haven't heard how mine are going, I rang earlier in the week, but my file wasn't back and the FN said they would send a letter with all the details later this week. Hope it is in today's mail, they are really testing my patience, I'm already waiting, waiting, waiting and they want me to wait more. Patience is a virtue. Apparently. Take care and heaps of baby dust to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving the support and sharing of experiences in this thread. Praying for baby dust for all of us this time round xxxx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (10-05-2012),Della77  (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Ertgirl
    Allymumtobe
    Nicole83
    Dreamin
    dancingbutterfly
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck
    Ellie82