+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ms Jo - we could definitely be local buddies - I am with Steve Raymond at Hunter IVF (just quietly - he is awesome). Blood Test on the 19th - keeping busy with the TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mich- Dr Raymond is awesome!
    It's really nice to know that I'm not the only Novacastrian on BH.
    My fingers and toes are crossed for you during your 2WW.
    If you need a distraction... We could go for a cuppa sometime.
    Last edited by Ms Jo; 09-05-2012 at 08:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Just an update on me, transfer was cancelled today as our 1 embryo is only 8 cells instead of a blastocyst, supposed to call the scientist early tomorrow morning and then my FS but its not looking good. Feeling pretty crappy but it is only our 1st try, hopefully FS has some ideas on improving egg quality next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!!

I have had withdrawls not coming on here, I have been flat out working and finally have five minutes free.... I have had a quick flick through the past pages and sooooooo much has happened for everyone! Congrats to those with good news & Condolonces to those with news that we all dread (I cant get over how much stuff happens in here!) Sorry about the lack of personals....

I have a question, has anyone ever had spotting during the injection phase of IVF?? I had AF whilst I was sniffing synarel after i stopped taking the pill and it was heavy, clotty etc and it finished pretty much the day I started injecting but now I am having spotting on and off at various times. I have been injecting since the 3rd of May.. I am wondering if it is because I am working too hard atm (my job has been very physically demanding the past week)... sigh...

Next question, is anyone else with Monash?? Do you get to have a pic of your embryo prior to transfer??? Just curious as I would love to have a pic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicb13 View Post
    Hello everyone!!

I have had withdrawls not coming on here, I have been flat out working and finally have five minutes free.... I have had a quick flick through the past pages and sooooooo much has happened for everyone! Congrats to those with good news & Condolonces to those with news that we all dread (I cant get over how much stuff happens in here!) Sorry about the lack of personals....

I have a question, has anyone ever had spotting during the injection phase of IVF?? I had AF whilst I was sniffing synarel after i stopped taking the pill and it was heavy, clotty etc and it finished pretty much the day I started injecting but now I am having spotting on and off at various times. I have been injecting since the 3rd of May.. I am wondering if it is because I am working too hard atm (my job has been very physically demanding the past week)... sigh...

Next question, is anyone else with Monash?? Do you get to have a pic of your embryo prior to transfer??? Just curious as I would love to have a pic!
    Hi nicb

This is my first cycle with Monash also, previously Melbourne IVF, and I know that they use ultrasound during ET but to sure about a pic I'm sorry. I have been spotting slightly with synarel but haven't done so with injections

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Hi nicb

This is my first cycle with Monash also, previously Melbourne IVF, and I know that they use ultrasound during ET but to sure about a pic I'm sorry. I have been spotting slightly with synarel but haven't done so with injections
    I'm about to start with melb ivf can you tell me why you changed clinics?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greetings Everyone

A quick update EPU yesterday got 7 egg, what a doozy I had really bad cramps worse I've had so far went for acupuncture which helped but pain was back within 40 mins was lying in the fetal position in the car when i got home staright to bed pain killers and wheat pack and curled up again until pain was gone and I fell asleep.
    Got my morning message 5 have fertilized and ET is on Sunday. Still a little crampy today just catching up on telly lying on the couch.
    Nicb we have taken pics the last two ET its amazing to see the difference in the quality from our second round to the 3rd round after my diet change.

Back to relaxing on the couch.
    Bye for now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    Nala9000: Hope your et went well. Had my first pregnyl shot this morning. Got in a panic when I couldn't find me needles, but eventually did find them, in the same place where I put them. My god, baby brain already! My bt is 21st, whens yours?
    I am on for the 18th? though will probably POAS before then. No injections for me, just crinone. right back at you

Hey Adden, sorry you have to join another group, hopefully June will be the month for you Prettypetal, that is not good news, I can’t imagine how upset your feeling. Is there any chance it could improve in the last minute
    Nicb13, I’m with Genea and when we did our ET they showed us on a screen before the scientist collected it, we have a little photo.

Hi everyone else, I hope your travelling well and looking after yourself.

AFM I was very upset yesterday, none of our other 3 eggs where good enough to freeze so if this cycle doesn't work, need to do another freshie...
    Feeling bored now on this TWW, I have a pretty physical job so have taken some days off, back to work for me tomorrow, so won't be hanging on here too much.

I hope I updated everyone ok? please move yourself around if I have put you in the wrong spot. I don't know what OTD stands for? I was guessing it was something with the BT we do? but not sure.

for everyone
    Last edited by Nala9000; 09-05-2012 at 15:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Ertgirl
    Allymumtobe
    Nicole83
    Dreamin
    dancingbutterfly
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck
    Ellie82
    Squeak4123
    Hoping4bubs
    Wunsi
    Jeannie1
    AmyEL
    adden

Waiting for AF
    Rittzy
    GemimaP
    Ttcmummy
    Marttc
    2012yearofhappiness

Pill Popping
    megbob
    wishful05

Sniffing or Jabbing

Jabbing
    Rae81
    Minxyq
    franniesplace
    Girl X
    Emmylou81
    Mamaharriet
    Khutch
    Ms Jo
    Angel382
    MRS Sariele

Sniffing

SL1009
    b4us

Sniffing & Jabbing
    Nicb13
    Bellavista

EPU
    Prettypetal
    Meshell23 – 16/5

ET
    Midnite01 – 12/5
    Eaglegirl – 14/5

FET
    Brio duke – 18/5
    April78 – 14/5

TWW
    mrsjaguar-OTD-13/5
    Jeanie26 – OTD – 13/5
    Clementine Grace
    Della77
    Amps – BT 21/5
    Mich4761 – BT 19/5
    Nala9000 – BT 18/5
    Capri_12 – BT 16/5

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

Last edited by Nala9000; 09-05-2012 at 15:15.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

Della77  (10-05-2012),MARTTC  (09-05-2012),Mich4761  (12-05-2012),Ms Jo  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettypetal79 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just an update on me, transfer was cancelled today as our 1 embryo is only 8 cells instead of a blastocyst, supposed to call the scientist early tomorrow morning and then my FS but its not looking good. Feeling pretty crappy but it is only our 1st try, hopefully FS has some ideas on improving egg quality next cycle.
    I'm sorry to hear that; your FS can only move forward with what you have found out on this cycle and explore more options for your next cycle. Positive thoughts xx