+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    Thanks emmylou and nala, do u "feel" anything as such on crinone? I don't seem to get any symptoms which I read other women do and that's y I wonder if I'm taking enough...
    Unfortunately I did not like the symptoms i had on crinone as they give you pregnancy symptoms and then I got disappointed with my BFNs : ( - I had sore, swollen and being breasts, bloated, headaches, little nausea. I hope you don't get bad symptoms - good luck.

For this next cycle I will be using pessaries instead of crinone so it will be interesting to see if they make a change to the symptoms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi nala9000 all the best for your ET I think you said it was tomorrow?

When you get a chance can you please update me on the roll call - I will be sniffing as of tomorrow : ) thank you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Nala9000  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Capri I didn't have any side effects with the injections, but now I am so irritable and snappy. Guess it is different for each of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with a new week girls... Fingers crossed we'll all get positive results whatever stage your at! XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Good luck with a new week girls... Fingers crossed we'll all get positive results whatever stage your at! XXX
    Thanks AmyEL the same to you : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Experiences with synarel? I just used synarel for the first time about an hour ago! My nose feels like its running and I've sneezed a few times - is this normal? I'm afraid that was I sniffed up there is coming out!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MARTTC,

YAY!!!!!! So happy to hear :-)

I'm undergoing a natural FET due to my regular AF although as you know I ov'd early so had to sit out a month :-( I definitely prefer the sounds of non-medicated as the drugs knocked me around a bit and had to sit out a month if unsuccessful (not that i didnt have to this time anyway - oh the irony) but atleast IF this is unsuccessful next cycle I can go straight into an IVF cycle (only got 1 little embie waiting for us).

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Capri that is such GREAT news!!!!!!!!

I have a good feeling for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    What's your experience with 5day / blastocyst transfers? This is our first cycle that will be waiting until blastocyst stage and the nurse said only 25% make it to that stage - would love to hear your stories xxx
    Hi SL1009,

Capri's story relates to my experience - of 7 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilised with 2 making it to blast! 1 transferred and one frozen which we will use when AF finally arrives in the next week or so.

They told me that days 1 -3 the fertilised egg is still surviving off the mothers cells after day 3 they go it alone which is why there is such a drop off after day 3 (this was a nurses explanation to my Why? question)

Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Hi SL1009,

Capri's story relates to my experience - of 7 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilised with 2 making it to blast! 1 transferred and one frozen which we will use when AF finally arrives in the next week or so.

They told me that days 1 -3 the fertilised egg is still surviving off the mothers cells after day 3 they go it alone which is why there is such a drop off after day 3 (this was a nurses explanation to my Why? question)

Good luck x
    Thanks Jeannie, that makes sense thanks for the info. Such fantastic news for you and Capri wishing you both all the best with your little blasties : )