+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the roll call Nola9000, big job... Good luck with all the different stages XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all, after a rocky Friday night bring told that we should prepare for ET to b cancelled we got a call
    Saturday morning to say our egg had developed into a blastocyst. I cannot beleive it. Of all of our cycles we have never gotten this far. So now I'm in the dreaded 2ww and DH is wrapping me up in cotton wool already and making sure I'm following drs orders. We did assisted hatching on this one which is the first time we've ever done it. ATM I'm trying to stay as positive and sane as possible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    What's your experience with 5day / blastocyst transfers? This is our first cycle that will be waiting until blastocyst stage and the nurse said only 25% make it to that stage - would love to hear your stories xxx
    SL this is our first time in 3cycles that we have produced 1 blastocyst. The last time we had our ET cancelled as we lost all eggs and the time before that we only had one egg left that was a "loosely formed morula". Having said that I was speaking to a lady yesterday who was also getting a ET done and she had 2eggs fertilize out of 7 and

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    What's your experience with 5day / blastocyst transfers? This is our first cycle that will be waiting until blastocyst stage and the nurse said only 25% make it to that stage - would love to hear your stories xxx
    Oops hit send!....and those 2 made it to blastocysts and that was her very first cycle so strange things can happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    Morning all, after a rocky Friday night bring told that we should prepare for ET to b cancelled we got a call
    Saturday morning to say our egg had developed into a blastocyst. I cannot beleive it. Of all of our cycles we have never gotten this far. So now I'm in the dreaded 2ww and DH is wrapping me up in cotton wool already and making sure I'm following drs orders. We did assisted hatching on this one which is the first time we've ever done it. ATM I'm trying to stay as positive and sane as possible!
    Yay!!! Mega exciting. What's assisted hatching? Sounds like your got a good one in there! Fingers crossed for you! Xxx

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for me! AF finally arrived after this miscarriage through my body out of whack, it's quite late but IT'S HERE & that's the main thing... Calling MIVF this morning to discuss where to from here!

QUESTION: medicated or non medicated.. Experiences / Opinions / Stories??? I'm so confused my fs says there is conflicting reports on it, so he says just go natural..... But I feel he is also a very text book kinda fs! :-/ arhhhhhhhhh

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks nala for updating the roll call
    marttc that is great news! You have had such a rough ride
    capri that is fantastic news,
    afm I had a terrible morning pricked my finger with the needle and then injected into thin air wasted a whole vile of puregon! These drugs make me very vague and silly!
    just a quick question has anyone changed fs and how did you know to change?
    To all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Capri & MARTTC!
    Oh Emmylou... Sorry to hear you're struggling.
    We changed FS, not that he was bad or rude or anything, I just had this feeling in my gut that he wasn't the one for us. We had to wait months for an appointment at the new clinic, but I trust it was the right way to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

It has taken me a dew days to get back on as DP and I went away for a few days after EPU to relax and chillout.

Thank you Ms Jo and Eaglegirl for your welcome, wishing you luck with your cycles.

Amps- Glad your pain eased up, 6 isn't bad if they do well. I'm happy to hear that you have 3 travelling well, for your little embies.

Capri_12 I know how you feel as we only have one little embie after egg pickup, its hard to pin all your hopes on that one doing well but its fantastic that you got there and are on your two week wait, wishing you the best.

SL1009- Thanks for the welcome, FS thought I had 8 follicles, we got 10 eggs. 5 were good to use, 1 died during ICSI, 1 didn't shed its DNA to accept sperm and 2 didnt fertilise which leaves us with 1 little embie. I spoke to the scientist this morning and it is dividing like it should at the moment, I will check on it again tomorrow. If all goes well we are going for D5 transfer on Wednesday. We are hoping and praying for our 1 that it goes the distance.

I also just wanted to comment on my naivety at thinking that after EPU things would settle down in terms of medications and injections, how wrong I was.

So this is my schedule, interested to hear if this is standard as it is my 1st IVF/ICSI cycle-

Day of EPU- 1 progesterone pessary at night, 2 Provera and 2 progynova tablets at night

Day 1,2 & 3 after EPU- 1 progesterone pessary 4 times a day, 2 Provera and 2 progynova tablets 4 times a day, 1 aspirin a day, 1 clexane injection at night.

Day 4 after EPU- 1 progesterone pessary at night, 2 Provera and 2 progynova tablets 4 times a day, 1 aspirin a day, 1 clexane injection at night. Start Crinone Gel 1 in morning and 1 early afternoon.

Continue Day 4 treatment until FS tells me to stop, D5 and D9 Pregnyl booster injection 1500 units, is this standard??????? Lucky it was a long weekend, how could I do the pessaries 4 times a day if at work???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    Oops hit send!....and those 2 made it to blastocysts and that was her very first cycle so strange things can happen
    Thanks capri_12 - so I haven't heard of assisted hatching before now - did your doc suggest you do his? Amazing news that you got a little blastie - hope the TWW goes quickly for you