+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    Hi Ladies

6 eggs at pickup today. A little dissappointed, we were hoping to get a few more. I just hope they are of good quality and they all fertilize. Clinic will phone me tomorrow with results and see how we are heading for transfer day, 3 or 5.
    Bit tender and very tired, had quite bad pain at first but has eased up a lot now.
    Hey Amps, I was the same with 4, just disappointed as you want as many as possible. What did the scientist say today? all fertilised for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Ertgirl
    Allymumtobe
    Nicole83
    Sariele
    Dreamin
    dancingbutterfly
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck
    Ellie82
    Squeak4123
    Hoping4bubs
    Midnite01
    Wunsi
    Jeannie1
    AmyEL

Waiting for AF
    Rittzy
    GemimaP
    Meshell23
    Brio duke
    Ttcmummy
    Marttc
    2012yearofhappiness

Pill Popping
    megbob
    wishful05
    SL1009

Sniffing or Jabbing (Lucrin)

Jabbing
    Rae81
    Della77
    Minxyq
    April78 (low dose Puregon)
    Eaglegirl
    franniesplace
    Girl X
    Emmylou81
    Mamaharriet
    Khutch
    Ms Jo

Sniffing & Jabbing
    Nicb13
    Bellavista

EPU
    Amps-4/5
    Capri_12
    Eaglegirl – 8/5

ET
    Mich4761
    Nala9000 7/5
    Prettypetal 9/5

FET

TWW
    mrsjaguar-OTD-13/5
    Jeanie26 – OTD – 13/5
    Clementine Grace
    Della77

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a little bored while DH watching some movie, hope I updated it all right. Please change if I did it wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    Nala9000: Our eggs were fertilized via icsi too. we have 3 travelling well, 2 slow ones that may not make it and 1 phsyco fast one that may be abnormal if it doesn't slow down. We will be having 3day transfer on Monday 7th May instead of the 5day we were hoping for. Oh well, we've done everything we can so its up to the little one now. I have his/her room ready for the next 8 1/2 months. We are having assisted hatching also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    Hi All
    Nala9000: Our eggs were fertilized via icsi too. we have 3 travelling well, 2 slow ones that may not make it and 1 phsyco fast one that may be abnormal if it doesn't slow down. We will be having 3day transfer on Monday 7th May instead of the 5day we were hoping for. Oh well, we've done everything we can so its up to the little one now. I have his/her room ready for the next 8 1/2 months. We are having assisted hatching also.
    Good luck Amps! We only had 5 at pick up, 2 fertilised - so had a 3 day one, too. Thinking of you!

Jeannie - how are you going? I am peeing on sticks already, even though it's early at 5dp3dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the roll call Nala9000 - well done and best wishes to everyone! Good luck for Monday Amps, hopefully I will be doing day 3 transfer that day as well. They got only 4 at EC for me and 3 have fertilized - waiting anxiously for tomorrows phonecall to see how they have progressed. How many are you going to transfer? I am thinking 2 if all goes well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mich4761 For This Useful Post:

Nala9000  (05-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear, a little addicted to BH at the moment, we need to get a second TV or go out to dinner for longer! Lol

Looks like a few of us are on for Monday ET.

We had a call from the FS today, out of our 4 the fertilized, 3 are looking good the other one is lagging behind. We are hoping we at least have one to be frozen.

Amps we are thinking the same over here, we have done everything we can and it isn’t up to us anymore. Just need the magical sticky
    What is assisted hatching?

Mich, how come you get to choose how many are transferred?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Nala9000: Assissted hatching is when they carefully put a small hole or cut in the zona(shell) to help it break out, so its easier to implant, doesn't have to work as hard. Increases the chances of identical twins by 42%, which we aren't afraid of.
    It wasn't until I started ivf that I became aware that even after fertilization, it's still basically in a shell until it's ready to implant, usually around day5 when it becomes a blastocyst. Very strange the human body.

Mich4761: The clinic I go to doesn't like to implant more than unless you are aound 44years old or have a combination of poor factors. This is our third transfer so I will be insisting on a few things different if we have to try again. But I believe this is going to be the one.

Wishing you all good luck and sending loads of to all of us transferring on Monday.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Nala9000  (06-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    WOW this thread is moving quickly - hello to all the newcomers!

Nala9000 thanks for the roll call it's fantastic - lots of baby dust to all on the TWW!

Megbob and Wishful05 - we're pill popping together : ) when do you go onto to sniffing / jabbing? I start sniffing on Monday for the first time ever - have done the antagonist injections on the past so nervous / excited to see how it differs - eeeek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What's your experience with 5day / blastocyst transfers? This is our first cycle that will be waiting until blastocyst stage and the nurse said only 25% make it to that stage - would love to hear your stories xxx