+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It really really sucks for you, I won't lie... Nothing I can say will take away the disappointment except maybe that wine hehe

I guess it's a little of everything for me ATM... I'm struggling with my friends just not getting 'it'..... The ivf emotions, the miscarriage & just everything! I feel angry @ the world...
    Counting on AF to cheer me up as crazy as that sounds...

Next month you will not miss O after this month & what's happened! Sorry to hear x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hearing you and thankyou for your support.

I think miscarriage would be harder to deal with personally as I know the emotion associated with getting that bfp and it's such an emotional and often feels a lonely road.

Thats why us emotional ladies need each others support because we get it, not everyone has the same road but we all can relate to the frustration, anger,impatience and to all you tww the excitement of bfps! (fingers crossed)

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    A bit of a 'me' post; sorry.

Well girls, we have had a wee bit of good news today. They found DH's other testicle!!! I know this might sound funny to those of you who's DH have two, but for us, with this cancer thing hanging over our head this is huge news! They said that the reason it hasn't been found is that it is just up in the groin, not in the abdomen as undescended testicles often are. It is also of a reasonable size, only one cm smaller than the other one. And it has reasonable blood flow to the area so may well even be producing a few spermies. As we have TESE to retrieve sperm, it could mean that they have another testicle from which to retrieve sperm. He would have to have an op to have it brought down, but they may be able to use it to find sperm. I had a bit of cry in the ultrasound room when they found it, as it was just not in our options that they may find it at all, let alone find one that was reasonably healthy. The other good news we had was that the radiology Dr said, that while cancer is one of his options he thinks the dark spot on the ultrasound may be scar tissue or an infected heomatoma (sp?) from our IVF treatments. So, while we have to wait 2 more weeks to see the urologist we feel that we can relax a bit as it may not be cancer. So, who knows, I may be cycling with all you beautiful gals in June after all...
    What a relief to get some good news! My fingers are crossed for u that it continues and u can rule cancer out. Hopefully u can start ur June cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Well it seems like I'm out for another month :-( blood test yesterday 12 days in showed it looks like ovulation has already occurred (early) so it means Nat FET cycle waits til next month with earlier testing!

Blood test has confirmed today we were a day or 2 out.. So frustrating - has anyone else experienced a cancelled Nat FET due to ovulation ?

The highs and lows of ivf!

X
    Sorry to hear you've o'd early :/ I can't give u any answers with FET as never had one but I definently get how frustrated u must b feeling as I've had cancelled cycles after stimming. Hang in there hun its bloody hard this ivf!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    It really really sucks for you, I won't lie... Nothing I can say will take away the disappointment except maybe that wine hehe

I guess it's a little of everything for me ATM... I'm struggling with my friends just not getting 'it'..... The ivf emotions, the miscarriage & just everything! I feel angry @ the world...
    Counting on AF to cheer me up as crazy as that sounds...

Next month you will not miss O after this month & what's happened! Sorry to hear x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    *hugs* hope u start to feel a little better soon. Its hard when we have to go about our daily lives with ivf constantly on our minds not to mention the miscarriage u've had to go through. I found that BH gave me more support then my friends bcos my friends were much the same and just didn't get it. There solution to it is to "go on holiday" or "get drunk" or mayb try this and that. I just feel like screaming "if it was that simple do u not think I would have done it 100x over?!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    We all WILL get there!! Eventually :-) thanks Capri.

Just wasn't meant to be this month ..I love my friends and family but as you say they don't get it (not their fault) and it's impossible to explain - we all have our highs and lows in ivf land and it's funny how complete strangers can support one another via a keyboard sharing stories and giving one another the support they need because 'we all get it!'

Love and hope to all the ladies for that one little embie that sticks and gives us all that baby we dream of.
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jeannie
    i too ovulated to early last year it was really frustrating! Just keep your chin up and focus on your next cycle
    sl 1009 I used nasal spray last cycle and it sent me completely nuts! Hopefully u have good results!
    Afm I have started jabbing eek!
    I am really hoping and praying for a miracle! For everyone!
    Will do more personals when I am near a computer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Capri - yes, my friends say exactly the same thing, I swear the next person that tells me relax, it will happen & the others you mention is probably going to cop it!
    I'm finding my closest friends the worst & found more support from the ppl I least expected! Funny how that is, I don't wish this upon anyone but at least if another friend does have to go through this, I've been there :-/ can probably be quite supportive & know what not to say.... My gf has been trying for 6 months and just went on clomid, she keeps saying it's ivf and she knows how I feel but I'm so frustrated because she is taking a few tablets... She has not been through half of what we have - is clomid ivf?????? :-/

Personals later ladies :-)
    To hard to keep up on my phone x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to be added to "waiting for af" please
    i just want to start this already! Ive been of provera for a week now (10days @ 50 mgs)is it normol for af take this long??
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Ertgirl
    Allymumtobe
    Ms Jo
    Nicole83
    Sariele
    Dreamin
    dancingbutterfly
    emmylou81
    Motherwillbe
    Eaglegirl
    Cluckyduck
    Ellie82
    Squeak4123
    Hoping4bubs
    Midnite01
    Ttcmummy
    Wunsi
    2012yearofhappiness

Waiting for AF
    Rittzy
    GemimaP
    Meshell23
    Brio duke

Pill Popping
    Girl X
    franniesplace
    megbob
    wishful05
    SL1009

Sniffing or Jabbing (Lucrin)

Jabbing
    Rae81
    Della77
    Minxyq
    Capri_12
    Nala9000 (GonalF)
    April78 (low dose Puregon)

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU
    Amps-4/5

ET

FET

TWW
    mrsjaguar-OTD-13/5

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could I please be changed to jabbing today... Gonal-f. And so it begins... Eek!